• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Raj wins, because ghosts are allowed to vote. This is proven because Book 2 is based around spirits. Though this game is based on Book 1, that doesn't mean the spirits don't exist. Therefore, we have a winner! :D

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
379ch.gif

Ok, I'm done ghosting. Bye-bye :*

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
unvote
Vote: YOUR BOY, VEE TO THE EYE-RAL MIZZLE

I stopped killing so I fake being the survivor with a 1shot NK if Ven targetted me (since doc would def get his back on Night 2). Mafia kinda screwed me (and themselves) a bit by not killing Ven/not killing the cop-confirmed townies, but I should have started killing again at least a turn earlier, so the blame falls on me too.

Fun game though.

Big Octo

=^)
GAME OVER
We will now wait for A Link in Time to write the final lynch scene and post all endgame results.

GG Town​

After receiving heavy pressure from the few remaining citizens, Viral Maze decided to take his own life. "I've seen the error of my ways," he murmured. "My plans have been foiled. There's no hope left. At least I go out with a bang!"

The people of Republic City breathed a sigh of relief as the conflict ravaging its perimeter finally came to a close.

Viral Maze was Tarrlok, the Serial Killer

Town Wins!

Role PMs and Night Actions to follow shortly.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
gg town

I knew Viral was SK lol, back when he said that we would have to look into his night logs and it would be special or whatever.

gg everyone

Kirino

Tatakae
Nailed 3 mafia in a row and the SK, holla back. And it wasn't even necessary for Heroine to claim. I'd also like to thank fused for helping make this all possible too, since after I killed him and he was confirmed scum, he left some helpful hints behind in his previous posts. Also I managed to survive till the very end.

#draco4townmvp
#draco4bestmafiaplayer2013

Also, great game ALIT, and great modding. I was pretty surprised there was actually an SK though, since I was the one performing all the kills people assumed came from the SK, and Viral didn't make any kills. So I was really confused when the game opened and it was still going on, lol. GG everyone.

Last edited:
Role PMs

Note: These may slightly differ from those I sent you because I edited it any questions you asked me prior to the start of Day One.

Draco:

Hello, Dracomajora,

You are Avatar Aang, the Backup. You are a regular Vanilla Townie who inherits the first power role who dies (Doctor, Cop, Vig, or Roleblocker)

Please confirm your role in the mafia sign-up thread asap. If you have any questions regarding your role, feel free to PM me.

Thar:

Hello, Thareous,

You are Amon, the Mafia Godfather. As the Godfather, you have two special abilities: 1. You cannot be killed during night periods and 2. You will appear innocent if investigated by the cop.

Your allies are: Lieutenant/MadameMajora, the Mafia Roleblocker, Hiroshi Sato/Raindrop14, a mafia goon, and Luna/Protestor, a mafia goon. You may communicate via this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/xgqHJG8Ybqr

Please confirm your role in the mafia sign-up thread asap. If you have any questions regarding your role, feel free to PM me.

PK/Xy:

Hello, PK Flash/Xyphon,

You are Asami, a Lover. Essentially, you’re a mason with a minor disadvantage; if your fellow lover, Atticus/Hero of Time, is killed, you commit suicide.

JC:

Hello, justacOOlguy,

You are Bolin, a Vanilla Townie. You win when the forces opposing the town are eliminated.

Rainy/fused:

Hello, Raindrop14/fused_shadows,

You are Hiroshi Sato, a Mafia Goon.

Your allies are: Thareous/Amon, the Godfather, MadameMajora/Lieutenant, the Mafia Roleblocker, and Luna/Protestor, a mafia goon.

You may communicate via this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/xgqHJG8Ybqr

You win when the town’s forces are eliminated.

Pendio:

Hello, Pendio,

You are General Iroh, the Town Roleblocker. Every night, you may PM me the role of the target you wish to roleblock, i.e. cancel out another player’s night action. You win when the forces opposing the town are eliminated.

Johnny:

Hello, Johnny Sooshi,

You are Jinora, a Vanilla Townie. You win when the forces opposing the town are eliminated.

Heroine:

Hello, Heroine of Time,

You are Katara, the Town Doctor. You are allowed to protect a play during the night period. You may not self-protect or protect the same player consecutively. You win when the players opposing the town are eliminated.

Nicole:

Hello, Nicole,

You are Avatar Korra, the Jack-of-all-trades. You are a one time cop, a one time doctor, a one time roleblocker, and a one time vigilante. What this means is you can investigate, protect, block, or kill a target during the night period, respectively. Each ability may only be used once and only one ability may be used per night. PM the name of the person you target each night as well as the ability you are using. You may self-target your doctor ability. You win when the forces opposing the town are eliminated.

Madame:

Hello, MadameMajora,

You are Lieutenant, the Mafia Roleblocker. Every night, you may PM me the role of the target you wish to roleblock, i.e. cancel out another player’s night action. Your allies are Thareous/Amon, the Godfather, Raindrop14/Hiroshi Sato, a mafia goon, and Luna/Protestor, a mafia goon. You may communicate via this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/xgqHJG8Ybqr
You win when the forces opposing the mafia are eliminated.

Ven:

Hello, Ventus,

You are Lin Beifong, the Town Cop. You are able to investigate one person per night period in order to discern their alignment. PM me the name of the target you wish to investigate each night. You win when the forces opposing the town are eliminated.

Atty/HoT:

Hello, Atticus/Hero of Time,

You are Mako, a Lover. Essentially, you’re a mason with a minor disadvantage; if your fellow lover, PK Flash/Xyphon, is killed, you commit suicide.

Pancake:

Hello, PancakeSamurai,

You are Naga, the Bus Driver. You are able to switch two players each night. For example, if the mafia kill Kybyrian and roleblock Zenox, Zenox will be killed instead and Kybyrian roleblocked. PM me your targets each night. You win when the forces opposing the town are eliminated.

TSTer:

Hello, TSTer the Great,

You are Pabu, a Vanilla Townie. You win when the forces opposing the town are eliminated.

Luna/Atticus:

Hello, Luna/Atticus,

You are a Protestor, a Mafia Goon.

Your allies are: Thareous/Amon, the Godfather, MadameMajora/Lieutenant, the Roleblocker, and Raindrop14/fused_shadows/Hiroshi Sato, a mafia goon.

You may communicate via this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/xgqHJG8Ybqr

You win when the town’s forces are eliminated.

Viral:

Hello, Viral Maze,

You are Tarrlok, the Serial Killer. Each night you may target and kill a player; pm your choice to me. Additionally, you are bulletproof. You win when all opposing forces are eliminated.

Josh:

Hello, Josh,

You are Tenzin, the Town Vigilante. Every night, you may kill a player. PM the name of the player you wish to target. You win when all forces opposing the town are eliminated.

music:

Hello, musicfan,

You are Yakone, the Dreaming God. You have been asleep for decades and have reawakened to use your awesome powers.
You MUST use one of your following abilities every night. You will not be told what they do, only that you must choose one. You must PM me each night with one of the following numbers. You may only chose a number once.

1. Voiceless
2. Barriers
3. Shift
4. Firmness
5. Thrust
6. Inspiration
7. Compulsion

You must select a target for abilities 3 and 7.

You win when any other faction achieves their wincon and you are alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

Dreaming God Powers:

1. Choose a player who becomes voteless.
2. Roleblock all night actions.
3. Selected player is randomly switched with another player if targeted during the night. Cannot self-target.
4. Night kills fail for the night.
5. Randomizes night kill targets.
6. Randomly selects a player who becomes the double voter next day.
7. Selected target dies in Dreaming God’s place if Dreaming God is night killed.

Resolution: Between the creation of the sign-up thread and the start of the game, I determined the Dreaming God would be the most powerful role, trumping other night actions. Bus Driver's redirects would take effect before night kills. Night kills would occur in the order I received PMs. If a person were targeted by two night kill roles and protected by the doctor, they would still die.

Also, kudos to Viral for two Dreaming God roles. I enjoyed them from his Werewolves game so I borrowed them.

Night actions to follow shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom