• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3 Final Vote Count:

Mellow Ezlo - 4 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, ExLight, funnier6, Morbid Minish)

Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)

Not Voting - All Might, Storm

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Day 3 ends on Monday, November 25th at 7 PM EST.

Those remaining rallied behind who they found most likely to be an informant to Kuvira. They were battered and bruised but they had not given up hope. Avatar Korra or not, they would fight to the end.

Much to their chagrin, they were wrong. Mellow Ezlo had been an important force in ending the 100 years war along with the previous Avatar, Aang. Now the friend of the Avatar and former Republic City police chief was placed on tribunal wrongly and executed.

Kuvira's forces closed in for the final strike. The Earth Empire would rule.

Mellow Ezlo was Toph Beifong, the Town Jailkeeper.

The Living (6):

All Might
ExLight
funnier6
Morbid Minish
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Storm

The Dead (7):

Rubik - Zaheer, The Survivor, Odd Night Commuter (Lynched Day 1)
Doc - Zhu Li, a Town Lover (Killed Night 1)
DekuNut - Varrick, a Town Lover (Killed Night 1)
Giri - Korra, the Town Even Night Commuter (Killed Night 1)
Johnny Sooshi - Suyin Beifong, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 2)
LittleGumball - Lin Beifong, the Town Watcher (Killed Night 2)
Mellow Ezlo - Toph Beifong, the Town Jailkeeper (Lynched Day 3)

Night Three Begins!

Those of you with active night powers, please send me your night actions via PM or quicktopic before Sunday, November 24th at 7 PM EST.

Last edited:
Kuvira's forces collapsed among those remaining and took them in as prisoners of war.

It was over. Team Avatar has failed.

Prince Wu would not be put on the throne.

Korra would not restore balance to the world.

Zaheer had wanted a world without authority. But by poisoning Korra, he had unwittingly created the most authoritarian regime in decades.

Kuvira would lead the Earth Empire with an iron first. She began to mobilize her forces to take back Republic City as that land had once belonged to the Earth Kingdom.

To celebrate the occasion, she proposed to marry with Baatar Jr., the traitor of the Zaofu clan and her love. This would be a day of triumph to remember. The conqueror had vanquished all her opponents.

The Living (4):

All Might - Kuvira, the Mafia Vigilante
ExLight - Baatar Jr., the Vengeful Mafia Rolecop
funnier6 - Bolin, a Vanilla Townie
Morbid Minish - Mako, a Vanilla Townie

The Dead (9):

Rubik - Zaheer, The Survivor, Odd Night Commuter (Lynched Day 1)
Doc - Zhu Li, a Town Lover (Killed Night 1)
DekuNut - Varrick, a Town Lover (Killed Night 1)
Giri - Korra, the Town Even Night Commuter (Killed Night 1)
Johnny Sooshi - Suyin Beifong, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 2)
LittleGumball - Lin Beifong, the Town Watcher (Killed Night 2)
Mellow Ezlo - Toph Beifong, the Town Jailkeeper (Lynched Day 3)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - Asami, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 3)
Storm - Hiroshi Sato, the Hated Voteless Townie (Killed Night 3)

The Mafia has achieved parity with the town! Mafia wins!

Thank you for playing, everyone! I've enjoyed all the Korra games hosted over the years! Night actions and more to follow!

Night 1:

All Might
factional killed DekuNut
All Might
vig killed Giri
ExLight
rolecopped funnier6
LittleGumball
watched funnier6

Night 2:

Mellow Ezlo jailkept Morbid Minish
All Might factional killed LittleGumball
All Might
vig killed Johnny Sooshi
ExLight
rolecopped Morbid Minish
LittleGumball
watched Johnny Sooshi

Night 3:

All Might
factional killed Spiritual Mask Salesman
All Might
vig killed Storm

Role PMs:

Hello, Giri,

You are Korra, the Town Even Night Commuter. As a commuter, you may leave the town every even numbered night. During this time, you will not be able to be targeted by any other night actions.

8553721_orig.png

You win when the forces opposing the town are eliminated.

Please confirm your role in the mafia sign-up thread as soon as possible. If you have any questions concerning your role, feel free to PM me.

Hello, Morbid Minish,

You are Mako, a Vanilla Townie. Your vote is your power.

latest

Please confirm your role in the mafia sign-up thread as soon as possible. If you have any questions concerning your role, feel free to PM me.

Hello, funnier6,

You are Bolin, a Vanilla Townie. Your vote is your power.

latest

Hello, Spiritual Mask Salesman,

You are Asami, a Vanilla Townie. Your vote is your power.

latest

Hello, Mellow Ezlo,

You are Toph Beifong, the Town Jailkeeper. Every night you may put a player in jail, which will protect that player from death, but also prevent them from being able to successfully perform any night actions on that same night.

Hello, LittleGumball,

You are Lin Beifong, the Town Watcher. You may watch a player each night and learn the names of all the players that used a night action on that player that same night.

latest

Hello, Johnny Sooshi,

You are Suyin Beifong, a Vanilla Townie. Your vote is your power.

latest

Hello, Dekunut,

You are Varrick, a Town Lover. Your lover is Doc. You are allowed to communicate with each other outside of the game thread. If one of you should ever die, the other will die as well.

840932.jpg

Hello, Doc,

You are Zhu Li, a Town Lover. Your lover is DekuNut. You are allowed to communicate with each other outside of the game thread. If one of you should ever die, the other will die as well.

latest

Hello, Storm,

You are Hiroshi Sato, the Hated Voteless Townie. As a hated voteless townie, you require one less vote than majority to be lynched and your vote does not count. For example, if majority is 4 votes, you only need 3 to be lynched.

Hiroshi_Sato_proposal.png

Hello, Rubik,

You are Zaheer, the Survivor, Odd Night Commuter.

daieokg-09aa1970-8839-4605-b326-c4f7c2d12320.png

As a commuter, you may leave the town every odd numbered night. During this time, you will not be able to be targeted by any other night actions.

You win if you survive until one of the other factions wins, be it the town or the mafia.

Hello, All Might,

You are Kuvira, the Mafia Vigilante. You may kill a player once per night. This kill is separate from the mafia factional kill and both kills may be used the same night.

As a member of the mafia, you have access to the mafia factional kill. This is an assigned kill that must be used every night.

You may communicate with your fellow mafia member, ExLight, via Quicktopic: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/aTsKegLqJdE

You win when you have achieved parity with the town.

Hello, ExLight,

You are Baatar Jr., the Vengeful Mafia Role Cop. You may target a player each night to learn the identity of their role. Additionally, should you be lynched, you may choose one player to kill upon being lynched.

latest

As a member of the mafia, you have access to the mafia factional kill. This is an assigned kill that must be used every night.

You may communicate with your fellow mafia member, All Might, via Quicktopic: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/aTsKegLqJdE

You win when you have achieved parity with the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom