• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You moron Tristan he’s saying me and Minish cannot both be the godfather
Which has nothing to do whatsoever with the post of mine that SMS quoted.

It's SMS and funnier. I'm calling it now.

Anyway time for work. I'm just going to go ahead and do this now since I won't be able to respond for 9 hours or so.

Vote: SMS

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I don't think I need to say much since I'm being townread by most anyway, but I think the main takeaway here is that I cleared things up about All Might, which if I was scum I could have easily said nothing and he might have been lynched. It's pretty clear now that Tristan is willing to just have anything happen.

Anyway, my post about funnier and Minish was obviously meant as they both can't be Godfather.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I don't think I need to say much since I'm being townread by most anyway
I kinda hate this tbh

I don't really trust the Vanilla claim since it was just kind of a waste of claim since it doesn't explain any of the night events.
With Gumball dead and funnier/Minnish results it's a pretty safe claim since there's prolly not another investigative role.

If people are townreading you I'm not one of them.

funnier6

Courage~
I kinda hate this tbh

I don't really trust the Vanilla claim since it was just kind of a waste of claim since it doesn't explain any of the night events.
With Gumball dead and funnier/Minnish results it's a pretty safe claim since there's prolly not another investigative role.

Hi I'm town reading him

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I kinda hate this tbh

Hey I was asked to claim, besides All Might was being voted and could have been mislynched, which would have been bad. If you're paying attention at all you should know his role and realize why it was good for either one of us to at least claim because there was a misunderstanding that could have costed the game.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You of all the most risk taking insane people and youre coming up with a million reasons that apply to literally anyone we try to lynch today. Get off the fence!
fasgdfg
I like playing safe most of time
I take risks when there's no other way

but sounds like a plan
If there's a godfather it should be you or Minish right right
So as long one of you two don't hammer him it should be fine I guess

Vote: Mellow Ezlo

If this goes nowhere I might change it to SMS later if I'm still scumreading him by EoD

Hey I was asked to claim, besides All Might was being voted and could have been mislynched, which would have been bad. If you're paying attention at all you should know his role and realize why it was good for either one of us to at least claim because there was a misunderstanding that could have costed the game.
I literally don't remember anyone asking you to claim. I think people just asked if you softed.

funnier6

Courage~
If there's a godfather it should be you or Minish right right
So as long one of you two don't hammer him it should be fine I guess
So the problem with that, the only people not already voting are Minish and all might, and all might isnt going to shoot himself. So like, if Minish just suddenly hammers out of nowhere shooting her is probably not gonna work so all might should just use his judgement?
I literally don't remember anyone asking you to claim. I think people just asked if you softed.
I asked him to soft kind of expecting it to be vanilla and I like having him make it as a hard claim since its not like there's any question over all mights role anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom