• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Storm do you wanna share any thoughts
other than the conspiracy theory of funnier being SK
Im terrible at reads. Im usually on the defensive. Im surprised i lived this long. Usually im day one lynch or night 1 kill. Storm is Storm after all

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The reason would be to appear neutral early on so that scum wouldn't get attracted to me. Giving a low rating might've made me look suspicious to them, and giving a high rating would almost certainly paint a target on my back.

That's why I when I thought I saw your soft I said something about you maybe having reasons for that answer. Then afterwards I thought you were vanilla so that's why I was throwing out your answer.

Also I thought of something. It's kinda odd mafia didn't try to hit the other killing role (for the sake of this I'm gonna assume it's a vig). Because that would put them at an advantage. If Tristan were scum they could've just blocked LG and went for the vig. Granted they could have just wanted to kill a pretty known role instead of guessing for vig. But if Tristan is town the LG kill would make sense because they would expect the likely vig to be protected.

But ugh, I can't keep going back and forth on Tristan being scum or town. It's simplest to believe he's scum but there are reasons to think town now too. >:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don’t know about that, jailkeep is such a double edge I would’ve used it to try to stop the mafia kill, not prevent the watcher from watching it the vig from vigging

True, it's hard to know for sure what to do with it.
But if you jail someone you're sure is town and has a good chance of dying, that might have better odds then trying to guess the one scum who is making the kill. Because protecting still stops the kill, just not by directly blocking scum.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also, in a situation where Storm is town wouldn't this still be mylo with an sk?

Because if we lynch the SK, it'd be 4 town 2 scum.

Then scum kills town at night making it 3 vs 2 but with Storm not having a vote it would mean mafia can't lose.

Or am I missing something?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Also, in a situation where Storm is town wouldn't this still be mylo with an sk?

Then scum kills town at night making it 3 vs 2 but with Storm not having a vote it would mean mafia can't lose.

I'm not sure if I follow this logic.
Isn't MyLo like, "if you mislynch you lose"? So it only differs from Lylo ("You must lynch correctly or lose") like, because of the outcome from a No Lynch.

But idk how -Lo would work with a SK, tbh because it kinda messes things up.
I was trying to make a PoE but I wasn't being able to explain any scenario that had a SK in them because I didn't know if I should treat all Town eliminated as the -Lo or the generic scum total or etc.

funnier6

Courage~

Tbh I really dont know

Oh unless Tristan is town and could potentially stop the kill?

funnier6

Courage~
All Might- not lynchin there
ExLight- useless checks, not scum with me or Minish for what thats worth
funnier6- obvious town
Mellow Ezlo- jail keeper or mafia role blocker?
Morbid Minish would never lie to me ;_; ;_; ;_; okay not true but I just refuse to believe
Spiritual Mask Salesman- I went back through his ISO and I really dont want to believe he's scum. Its just ughhh
Storm- I'm wondering....

I thought making a list would help but now I just wanna ask rng who it is and just go all in.

I do think storm being mafia could be why we're still here, also would explain why Tristans been so squirrelly if they're mafia together, also its a possibility that ALIT thought two commuters would be enough vanished kills and simply didnt put in a protective

I need to ISO Ex again

Minish can just win for all I care

I just really want to believe sms I dont know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom