• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Minish can only be scum either with Ex or as godfather

cannot be scum with Ex because lol she almost killed him

her being godfather makes a lot of sense, but kind of surprising she didn’t carry the kill, unless Tristan is actually on her team, but then what if someone else said they were roleblocked? Which I guess would make it appear to be two roleblockers but meh

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Guys, I already hinted at my role. I'll claim if you want me to, but I would have preferred to stay undisclosed for obvious reasons.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish you’d tell me if you were playing the long con and were actually the SK the whole time right?

Im kind of glad sms isn’t cause I was sure he was the vig but now SK is a big possibility and that means a two person scum team is a big possibility and we might actually be able to win this thing maybe I think I hope

Lol, ya not SK.

Why does SMS not being vig make it more likely All Might is SK?

Minish can only be scum either with Ex or as godfather

cannot be scum with Ex because lol she almost killed him

her being godfather makes a lot of sense, but kind of surprising she didn’t carry the kill, unless Tristan is actually on her team, but then what if someone else said they were roleblocked? Which I guess would make it appear to be two roleblockers but meh

I kinda have a conspiracy theory about Tristan now. It's possible he's scum and blocked SMS because lol, we both thought he was vig. But when scum saw the kill wasn't blocked they said they blocked me because they picked up on what my role is.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Would All Might answer with a 5 if he were SK? I feel like that could bring unwanted attention to him.

I dunno, I'm still just thinking SK isn't a thing in this game.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Would All Might answer with a 5 if he were SK? I feel like that could bring unwanted attention to him.
The reason would be to appear neutral early on so that scum wouldn't get attracted to me. Giving a low rating might've made me look suspicious to them, and giving a high rating would almost certainly paint a target on my back.

Now that we're in Mylo, I don't feel the need to lay low. But lynching me now would be a mistake.

Again, I'm not SK.

I don't think you are. It's the others.
Well, taking out their frustrations for not lynching scum on me won't help matters. I'm equally as livid about not being able to hit scum, but sometimes all I can do is go with my gut.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Now that we're in Mylo, I don't feel the need to lay low. But lynching me now would be a mistake.
We're not in MYLO. Alit would've announced it if we were. Unless you know something we don't?

Also yeah, what I picked up on about SMS was the possible Vig soft. The confirmation that he's not puts him back in the PoE.

I really highly doubt theres a 3 person scum team. Even if Storm was in it, this would still be LYLO. Seeing as Alit didn't announce it, theres no way there is a 3 person scum team, it just doesn't add up mathematically at all.

I took the night to reevaluate my thoughts and now I'm more lost than ever. As far as I see it, the revelation that SMS was not sifting Vig expands the PoE to nearly every player.

I feel like if Ex was scum, he wouldn't have made up a town result on Minish, and I highly doubt they're scumbuds at this point. And if Minish is Godfather, I don't see why she wasn't the one to carry out the kill, unless I was roleblocked which is certainly possible.

I wonder if a funnier + SMS scum team is possible now. I'll admit funnier getting frustrated does seem like town funnier, but I'm running out of ideas now, and I still feel like his day 1 play was a little weird. Granted I also feel that way about Minish.

Ugh my head hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom