• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Alright then. What if we lynch Storm today? If he's scum, great. If not, at least all the living townies will be able to vote in LYLO.

If Storm is town which might be likely given his role then we should obviously vote elsewhere. If Storm is scum we leave him because he doesn't have a vote so he's not a threat to us during the day phase.

Say we lynch town today.
That leaves 6 people.
Say Storm is scum, and there's 3 mafia.
Scum kills on town leaving 2 town.
Vig hits one scum leaving 2 scum.
Town can then lynch the non Storm scum, leaving 2 town 1 scum.
Then town can win.
That's assuming everything works out perfectly.
But it's better to try to lynch other scum than possible Storm scum today.
Doesn't really matter if he's town and we lynch a different town today because I think we're pretty much screwed in that case anyways.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Alright, I'm not too sure on All Might, but I will say this: It's possible Ex is scum. I wouldn't put it past Ex to be scum and to give us in thread results to make us feel good about him - I can totally imagine that being a scum Ex play.

Anyway, unless I just suck at making good reads this game, I can't see myself putting funnier or Minish in my PoE. It's a toss up on the remaining players.

I disagree with funnier that claiming is useless today. (I wish he didn't give up, we're all still trying to solve this afterall.) So, @All Might, could you claim for us, it would be very helpful. I think I have a hunch on what your role is maybe, and if I'm right than that can help narrow the PoE for me and hopefully others.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think we lynch Ex maybe, or Tristan. I'm going to say Ex is the better choice because of his last minute stunt of voting Tristan. He defended him so hard, said he wouldn't vote him, but to save his own life he did it anyway... I mean from a Town perspective where he is legitimately a cop, I get it. I don't think he really is a cop though at this point, he is probably just a mafia rolecop and he was like I may as well tie it just so I have one more chance to maybe survive a night.

3 scum team scenarios all consist of Storm being on the team, it's the only we we could not be in lylo. Regardless, this would still be mylo possibly but we didn't get that announcement.

So, it's looking like the 2 scum team scenario is likely. 2 scum combos I imagine are:

Tristan and Ex
All Might and Ex
Tristan and All Might
Storm and Ex
Storm and All Might
(Maybe) Storm and Tristan?

That's like it, trusting my reads. If All Might claims and it matches my hunch than I'll take him out of my PoE.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
le then we should obviously vote elsewhere. If Storm is scum we leave him because he doesn't have a vote so he's not a threat to us during the day phase
I somewhat agree to this, if storm is scum then killing him won't reduce scum vote power so he should be the last one unless they have a significant way to meddle with us

Hey, Minish, I gotta ask you something
You asked Tristan who he roleblocked, shouldn't you know the answer since he said had blocked you? :suspicious:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh, you think I'm the vig, lol. Nope. There's really only one other player who can be, so you might want to reconsider your vote.

What?! What the heck. This changes things.

I was afraid of that

So you know when I said that I thought I had saw a possible soft? Well it involved All Might but I threw that out and just assumed it was the simple answer of SMS.

Hey, Minish, I gotta ask you something
You asked Tristan who he roleblocked, shouldn't you know the answer since he said had blocked you? :suspicious:

Nope. I can neither confirm or deny that Tristan roleblocked me. That's why I said I was probably the worst target last night.

funnier6

Courage~
Minish you’d tell me if you were playing the long con and were actually the SK the whole time right?

Im kind of glad sms isn’t cause I was sure he was the vig but now SK is a big possibility and that means a two person scum team is a big possibility and we might actually be able to win this thing maybe I think I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom