• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I found one particular SMS post close to the beginning of Day 2, is that what you're referring to? If so I need to throw one of my crackpot theories out the window.

It's not really any certain post. Just actions.

I get your point now. I was thinking of it purely from a numbers perspective, but having a vig on the town side would help balance considering my role is a bit of a double edged sword as the replacement for doctor.

Yeah, not to mention we had lovers. So I just think SK even with a 2 scum team is crazy for town.

I'm super conflicted about Storm. I feel like his role would be too weak to be a mafia role, but at the same time I'm running out of genuine ideas. If it's not you or funnier, and Ex is Cop, then the PoE is Storm, All Might, and SMS, plus myself for fairness. You seem really sure about SMS being town, and I think I can pick up what you were putting down, so that leaves All Might and Storm. Unless one of you or funnier are lying, or we have an underpowered team of investigative roles.

I guess Storm could have an extra advantage to his role if he is scum. Maybe he's a baby face bullet proof Godfather?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom