• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ex + Minish scum team?

Idk, my morale has already taken a massive plunge in this game so I'm just pulling this out of my ass.

My ass is smarter than my brain tho.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ex + Minish scum team?

Idk, my morale has already taken a massive plunge in this game so I'm just pulling this out of my ass.

You think there's a 2 person scum team and that I make a case against my partner Ex and bus him to the end of the earth yesterday while he also busses me only to clear me the next day?

You really do need some sleep. Lol.

I literally put him on the top of my rainow list tho

Fair, though I forgot you even made a rainbow list.

Still acting kinda iffy when asked about him is a bit confusing if you're cop.

funnier6

Courage~
Ex + Minish scum team?

Tristan I can’t believe you’re sitting there saying meta doesn’t work in the midst of all your excellent contributions this game

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Eod 1 and beginning of d2. I don't think I wanna be any more specific than that.
I found one particular SMS post close to the beginning of Day 2, is that what you're referring to? If so I need to throw one of my crackpot theories out the window.

I just can't think about there being a SK in this game right now, considering Rubik was 3rd party and if Storm is town we had one less vote, and that means one of you or Ex is scum so either no protective role or no cop. Town would be basically boned from the beginning.
I get your point now. I was thinking of it purely from a numbers perspective, but having a vig on the town side would help balance considering my role is a bit of a double edged sword as the replacement for doctor.

But you didn't think that LG who was almost universally town read and who everyone knew was a pretty good role against scum was a better person to protect?
Uhh

I'll see myself out

It's funny actually, in my PM to Alit I said I'm really bad at picking night targets lol

I think that combo is the least likely possibility out of all of them. Both have seemed fairly townie, though I'm probably wrong about one at this point.
I'm super conflicted about Storm. I feel like his role would be too weak to be a mafia role, but at the same time I'm running out of genuine ideas. If it's not you or funnier, and Ex is Cop, then the PoE is Storm, All Might, and SMS, plus myself for fairness. You seem really sure about SMS being town, and I think I can pick up what you were putting down, so that leaves All Might and Storm. Unless one of you or funnier are lying, or we have an underpowered team of investigative roles.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Idk how much my own opinion is worth, but FWIW, All Might is the common denominator in most of the scenarios I can see, and he can be pretty good at blending in as scum.

funnier6

Courage~
Vote All Might then and it doesn't have to be. Lynch me if I'm wrong.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah like we have enough votes to lynch scum tomorrow. Evidently we must have enough to lynch scum today but

You know what I don’t care let’s just get this over with

Unvote

Vote: All Might

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom