• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Also being we had a no lynch (RAGE) I think it was very in order for the vig to shoot. And yes I have no clue whether its an SK or vig but I don’t know anything anymore so I don’t care

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I and most people who are paying attention are 1000% sure who the vig is

Well okay 99.5

you also asked why I’m cleared. Which I actually am, cause there’s no universe where me and Ex are scum together because LG saw him target me night 1. So unless I’m the godfather

this is why I didn’t think you’d read the thread
Is it really that outrageous to assume that Ex actually is a Tracker? Tracker + Watcher in place of Cop seems pretty balanced to me.

Although that kinda throws my crackpot theory of you being SK out the window.

And admittedly, I mostly skimmed the thread so I probably did miss some stuff.
Also being we had a no lynch (RAGE) I think it was very in order for the vig to shoot. And yes I have no clue whether its an SK or vig but I don’t know anything anymore so I don’t care
Well, quite simply, i disagree. It was reckless, and reckless Vigs are dangerous for town. Also, do you still think its 3 scum when we're not in MYLO or LYLO, even though we should be even in spite of Storm's role? And, if it is 2, do you not think a SK would help balance their comparatively weak team?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
@Mellow Ezlo who did you target last night?
Mezlo or his scumbud (assuming there are two pigs as the math suggests) probably shot LittleGumball. The other killing role probably went after Johnny.

If Storm is scum and actually can't vote and me, you, Ex, and SMS or All Might are all town then it wouldn't be over. So it looks kinda like Storm may be scum.
Storm being scum would be quite the twist. He can't vote but maybe he has some kind of flavor attached to Stump, like Bomb or Vengeful.

Minish and either All Might or SMS are scum while funnier is SK.
Nah, I doubt that there's an SK in the game. Rubik was likely the only 3P considering the reactions from D1. Besides, do you even know of a game where Rubes and funnier were in the same alignment? :suspicious:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Mezlo or his scumbud (assuming there are two pigs as the math suggests) probably shot LittleGumball. The other killing role probably went after Johnny.
lol

Storm being scum would be quite the twist. He can't vote but maybe he has some kind of flavor attached to Stump, like Bomb or Vengeful.
Possible. This is the only way I can see him being scum because being voteless in a 2 person scum team seems incredibly weak, especially if there really is no SK.

Nah, I doubt that there's an SK in the game. Rubik was likely the only 3P considering the reactions from D1. Besides, do you even know of a game where Rubes and funnier were in the same alignment? :suspicious:
I just don't think 2 scum and a Survivor is very balanced in a game of 13. Although the evident lack of a Cop and Doctor could possibly be intended to remedy that.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
For real though, who did you target last Night? Sorry if I passed over it, but I didn't see your response to Minish earlier. It was heavily implied that you had a role so that's why I'm asking.

Possible. This is the only way I can see him being scum because being voteless in a 2 person scum team seems incredibly weak, especially if there really is no SK.
Yeah, that's pretty much the same for me. The Voteless aspect is enough for most people to pass him by so he wouldn't have any reason not to divulge it on D1. Vengeful/Bomb is just a gut feeling on my part, though.

I just don't think 2 scum and a Survivor is very balanced in a game of 13. Although the evident lack of a Cop and Doctor could possibly be intended to remedy that.
A lot of the core PRs are either lacking or seemingly replaced by weaker variants (ie Watcher over Cop). Heck, the whole setup is entirely different from the past Korra renditions; I wouldn't even called this role madness.

By the way, I'm feeling a bit better about you after reading through some of the posts from D2, but not 100% there yet. Just didn't have an opportunity to post before EoD myself.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
For real though, who did you target last Night? Sorry if I passed over it, but I didn't see your response to Minish earlier. It was heavily implied that you had a role so that's why I'm asking.
Minish. I said it in my first post today but I can see how you missed it. I was kinda hoping she would have been able to verify it but she must have gone to bed before I came in.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I really really really really dont think storm is scum. Like other than it would be really stupid, just the way storm has been acting doesn't feel right for that.

Yeah, I've been reading this as town Storm but I dunno anymore. Either way if he is scum we wouldn't lynch him today.

This is very possibly the worst situation I've ever been in where I've got to decide should I believe that there is no cop in the game or no protective

I was wondering the previous day if there's no protection role since there were two commuters (granted on was 3rd party).

Ex is asked about his read on me and says dunno right after targeting me

Yes I'm ISOing like that's going to accomplish anything oh you solved the game? Fabulous! You can't do anything about it

I never really went back and looked in Anime when you said Ex cleared FG in a post, so was that post anything like this one?

Because if Ex was cop then he would kinda make it more obvious then just an "ehhh, I dunno guess he's town".

Naturally the day began an hour after I got to work.

How come SMS or funnier can't possibly be scum?

Anyway, Minish I targeted you last night. I figured if you were scum you would be the likely one to carry out the kill, and if you're town you would have been a good scum kill. I had a 2 in 9 chance of blocking the mafia kill and failed.

Is nobody going to question why the Vig didn't holster last night? They probably should've because we could have easily entered MYLO today. Because of this, I'm thinking theres a SK and only 2 mafia. Otherwise it would almost certainly be (M/L)YLO now. I don't see there being 2 scum unless theres an SK.

I don't think Storm is scum. Especially if theres only 2 scum, his role would be too weak to be a mafia role. I'm also feeling pretty good about Minish because of last night; at the very least, she is definitely not SK.

I have an essay to write until the wee hours of the morning but I'll probably have this tab open as I write so feel free to ask me questions.

There's a million reasons why funnier isn't scum and if I'm wrong I'll have to throw out everything I know about him.

There's a pretty decent reason why SMS isn't scum.

Vig shot in the PoE which was nice, so yeah they shouldn't have holstered.

And why the heck would you target me if you're town!!! I was like the worst target to protect last night. And if you're scum then I get why you'd lie about that but there's not evidence that you targeted anyone else.

Minish. I said it in my first post today but I can see how you missed it. I was kinda hoping she would have been able to verify it but she must have gone to bed before I came in.

I can confirm nothing! Which I thought should've been obvious by now.

So like, I'm really confused by Tristan right now. Unless scum is just lost about stuff, or he's actually town because then he'd be less likely to realize why I was a bad target.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There's a pretty decent reason why SMS isn't scum.
Is there? I must have missed it, because I don't really get why he's been discounted all this time. Can you explain it as if I am a 5 year old cuz sometimes I feel like I have the brain of one.

Vig shot in the PoE which was nice, so yeah they shouldn't have holstered.
I swear to Mases if theres an SK in this game you all owe me a thousand cookies.

Also, a PoE shot is still a risky shot with the numbers we had.

And why the heck would you target me if you're town!!! I was like the worst target to protect last night. And if you're scum then I get why you'd lie about that but there's not evidence that you targeted anyone else.
tbf I hadn't really read yet when I submitted my tentative target, and I wasn't really a big fan of your day 1. I just wanted to make sure I submitted a target, and I figured without really knowing any of the roles that you would be a good scum target just based on your meta.

So like, I'm really confused by Tristan right now. Unless scum is just lost about stuff, or he's actually town because then he'd be less likely to realize why I was a bad target.
Follow your gut. Honestly I am absolutely appalled at my play this game as a whole, but I'll tell at myself later for that. Too many other things to yell at myself about beforehand.

Anyway, if you're so dead set on funnier and SMS being town, then the PoE consists of Storm, Ex, and All Might. And I guess myself as well. Do you think a Storm/All Might team is a possibility?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Is there? I must have missed it, because I don't really get why he's been discounted all this time. Can you explain it as if I am a 5 year old cuz sometimes I feel like I have the brain of one.
Oh wait, I think I'm getting it.

But if it's what I'm thinking, I'm not calling him town for sure. And if it's not, then yup I'm a proven idiot.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also will we ever play a mafia game where meta isn't used to formulate every single read? Some people aren't that great at recognizing changes in meta and that causes great confusion.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Eod 1 and beginning of d2. I don't think I wanna be any more specific than that.

I swear to Mases if theres an SK in this game you all owe me a thousand cookies.

Also, a PoE shot is still a risky shot with the numbers we had.

I just can't think about there being a SK in this game right now, considering Rubik was 3rd party and if Storm is town we had one less vote, and that means one of you or Ex is scum so either no protective role or no cop. Town would be basically boned from the beginning.

tbf I hadn't really read yet when I submitted my tentative target, and I wasn't really a big fan of your day 1. I just wanted to make sure I submitted a target, and I figured without really knowing any of the roles that you would be a good scum target just based on your meta.

But you didn't think that LG who was almost universally town read and who everyone knew was a pretty good role against scum was a better person to protect?

Follow your gut. Honestly I am absolutely appalled at my play this game as a whole, but I'll tell at myself later for that. Too many other things to yell at myself about beforehand.

Anyway, if you're so dead set on funnier and SMS being town, then the PoE consists of Storm, Ex, and All Might. And I guess myself as well. Do you think a Storm/All Might team is a possibility?

I think that combo is the least likely possibility out of all of them. Both have seemed fairly townie, though I'm probably wrong about one at this point.

Also will we ever play a mafia game where meta isn't used to formulate every single read? Some people aren't that great at recognizing changes in meta and that causes great confusion.

No, because meta is useful. Others may not be great at it, but it's how I try to solve. Plus there's not much else this game to go on other than meta. All the wagons d1 were town/3rd party and we had a no lynch yesterday so what the heck are we supposed to read into? My reads on Funnier, SMS, All Might, and Storm have non meta aspects to them. Yours and Ex's do too now a bit considering claims and eod2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom