• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Naturally the day began an hour after I got to work.

If you're trying to say what I think you're saying now, you know this means that literally only All Might/Tristan/Storm can be scum right?

It's possible you could switch All Might with SMS but I don't think that's likely.
How come SMS or funnier can't possibly be scum?

Anyway, Minish I targeted you last night. I figured if you were scum you would be the likely one to carry out the kill, and if you're town you would have been a good scum kill. I had a 2 in 9 chance of blocking the mafia kill and failed.

Is nobody going to question why the Vig didn't holster last night? They probably should've because we could have easily entered MYLO today. Because of this, I'm thinking theres a SK and only 2 mafia. Otherwise it would almost certainly be (M/L)YLO now. I don't see there being 2 scum unless theres an SK.

I don't think Storm is scum. Especially if theres only 2 scum, his role would be too weak to be a mafia role. I'm also feeling pretty good about Minish because of last night; at the very least, she is definitely not SK.

I have an essay to write until the wee hours of the morning but I'll probably have this tab open as I write so feel free to ask me questions.

funnier6

Courage~
Also I think Ex is town. Assuming there are 2 scum left, I don't see Ex tying it up like that if he is part of it because he should know that would paint a target on his head today.

What questions?
Ridiculous
No
Wrong
You don’t know Ex at all

The ones you just asked you dork

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ridiculous
No
Wrong
You don’t know Ex at all

The ones you just asked you dork
The only question I asked is why the vig would shoot knowing it easily could have resulted in LYLO if they misfired.

And you're not wrong tbh. I don't know him very well lol, I'm looking at it as if I was in his position... which probably isn't the greatest perspective if I'm being honest.

funnier6

Courage~
The only question I asked is why the vig would shoot knowing it easily could have resulted in LYLO if they misfired.

And you're not wrong tbh. I don't know him very well lol, I'm looking at it as if I was in his position... which probably isn't the greatest perspective if I'm being honest.
I and most people who are paying attention are 1000% sure who the vig is

Well okay 99.5

you also asked why I’m cleared. Which I actually am, cause there’s no universe where me and Ex are scum together because LG saw him target me night 1. So unless I’m the godfather

this is why I didn’t think you’d read the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom