• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I feel its the last day because of the scene. We're suffocating. Dont waste a vote on me and lets go after someone that will tio the scales in our favor. Lets hit funnier. He is totally the SK. Or Tristan. Those are the two im bluncing between. Tristan is doing the " too busy lol" maneuver

funnier6

Courage~
It's possible you could switch All Might with SMS but I don't think that's likely.
I'm def not switching
Unfortunately we're both still stuck in this mess.

@Mellow Ezlo who did you target last night?

Because like, if Tristan is really town I dunno who the heck he targeted. But if he's scum roleblocker I also don't know who the heck he targeted.
There like no chance of Tristan being town unless you're lying to me :c

Which you might be but I've decided I dont care
If Storm is scum and actually can't vote and me, you, Ex, and SMS or All Might are all town then it wouldn't be over. So it looks kinda like Storm may be scum.
I really really really really dont think storm is scum. Like other than it would be really stupid, just the way storm has been acting doesn't feel right for that.
I kinda don't see any way Tristan isn't scum though. Unless Ex is, but would scum Ex clear two townies or not come into today and just immediately vote?
It is way way way too far gone to go into would Ex do this. Ex would do bloody anything. He could be scum and clearing you his scum partner :c

If youre town though you'll know that isnt true

This is very possibly the worst situation I've ever been in where I've got to decide should I believe that there is no cop in the game or no protective

It would be so much easier if people were EASY TO READ

But it doesn't matter anyway cause lol we dont have enough votes to lynch scum so we're just waiting for the vig to die!!!!

Let's just vote Tristan, I feel the worst about losing to him
I may as well say it, is Ex's soft Tracker, and LG was the Watcher?
Ex is full on softing cop now so

If you believe that

funnier6

Courage~
idk, I found his interaction with rubik yesterday kinda weird
the closest thing I've seen with him breaking down like that was in the crossover, but with rubik's flip I'm kinda townreading him and guessing he just doesn't really like his role since he gave it a less than 5 and is kinda fretting

I wanna understand why SMS tho, so I'm pairing them and semi-town reading SMS for now
Ex is asked about his read on me and says dunno right after targeting me

Yes I'm ISOing like that's going to accomplish anything oh you solved the game? Fabulous! You can't do anything about it

funnier6

Courage~
what did I do now
You
Were
Supposed
To Die

You caused a no lynch at the bloody last minute as though your silly life was worth the game

If youre mafia lol okay fair

But if youre not I will send you to the great beyond and it will not be pretty

Dont you dare argue, I dont care how important you think you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom