• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
ok I was rereading what the **** happened last night and I missed this post before and I think this is what's causing so much confusion and clouding my soft because I poorly put my thoughts on the table and I think people thought that was the soft

I didn't target you because scum were more likely to visit you, I said that, like, using that to dismiss her argument by pointing out that many town roles could've had also targeted you, and that me visiting you isn't like SOUND THE ALARM RED FLAG RED FLAG since you were an optimal target for quite some roles

I targeted you because you were acting all weird D1

If you're trying to say what I think you're saying now, you know this means that literally only All Might/Tristan/Storm can be scum right?

It's possible you could switch All Might with SMS but I don't think that's likely.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Or exlight. Orxliterally anyone. Its day 3, and i was the easiest kill yet it hasnt happened yet.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Wheres Tristan and his Policy Lynch Dogma? By hisxstandards i should have been yesterday's wagon

funnier6

Courage~
Unfortunately we're both still stuck in this mess.

@Mellow Ezlo who did you target last night?

Because like, if Tristan is really town I dunno who the heck he targeted. But if he's scum roleblocker I also don't know who the heck he targeted.
Minish did the entire book three scum team rand scum again

I don’t know why the game isn’t over I don’t see how we can lynch scum

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish did the entire book three scum team rand scum again

I don’t know why the game isn’t over I don’t see how we can lynch scum

No, but I think half of them did and left me out. :c

If Storm is scum and actually can't vote and me, you, Ex, and SMS or All Might are all town then it wouldn't be over. So it looks kinda like Storm may be scum.

I kinda don't see any way Tristan isn't scum though. Unless Ex is, but would scum Ex clear two townies or not come into today and just immediately vote?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It should be impossible for this not to be MYLO

I don’t understand

if we lynch town 6

two town die 4

HOW IS THAT NOT ENOUGH

Is it not because of vig and Storm's role?

I dunno, I'm kinda tired right now so figuring out mylo isn't my strong suit.

But say we lynch town today.
At night scum kills town, vig kills scum.
That leaves 2 scum, 2 town but if Storm is really voteless hated then it only takes 1 vote to lynch him.

funnier6

Courage~
Is it not because of vig and Storm's role?

I dunno, I'm kinda tired right now so figuring out mylo isn't my strong suit.

But say we lynch town today.
At night scum kills town, vig kills scum.
That leaves 2 scum, 2 town but if Storm is really voteless hated then it only takes 1 vote to lynch him.
I’m assuming vig doesn’t hit scum though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom