• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 Final Vote Count:

ExLight - 3 (LittleGumball, Morbid Minish, funnier6)
Mellow Ezlo - 3 (Johnny Sooshi, Spiritual Mask Salesman, ExLight)

Not Voting - All Might, Mellow Ezlo, Storm

Kuvira's forces invaded the metal city of Zaofu. Those native to the city stood up in defiant protest and some even tried to stage a rebellion.

Luckily, no casualties were reported, though things did get to the brink of potential brawls.

The peace had seemingly been maintained for now.

But it would not be long before things started to get out of hand.

The people of Zaofu were not like other cities in the former Earth Kingdom. They would not be subjugated so easily. With the Avatar absent, they were determined to put matters into their own hands.

The Living (9):

All Might
ExLight
funnier6
Johnny Sooshi
LittleGumball
Mellow Ezlo
Morbid Minish
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Storm

The Dead (4):

Rubik - Zaheer, The Survivor, Odd Night Commuter (Lynched Day 1)
Doc - Zhu Li, a Town Lover (Killed Night 1)
DekuNut - Varrick, a Town Lover (Killed Night 1)
Giri - Korra, the Town Even Night Commuter (Killed Night 1)

Night Two Begins!

Those of you with active night powers, please send me your night actions via PM or quicktopic before Friday, November 22nd at 7 PM EST.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@Spiritual Mask Salesman have you given an opinion on mez or ex today? if so i do not remember pls point them out to me
I didn't feel like Mez posted enough for me to make a read on, but I voted him because I wanted him to claim, but forgot what the vote count was when I placed that vote on him. Anyway, I agree Town Jailkeeper doesn't sound too hot.

As for Ex, I finally picked up on his soft probably. I want to buy it because I think the combo works in a setup with your role because I've seen them paired together. This is assuming rolecop is not what he softed despite that being a common theory, as well as what I thought he was softing earlier in the day.

The Beifongs had always been a rowdy bunch. Suspecting that they might stage a rebellion against Kuvira and her forces, the two Beifong sisters were taken out during the night. The identities of the assailants remained unknown. Were they foes or friends who had targeted them in error?

The leader of Zaofu and the esteemed police chief of Republic City had been surgically removed from the fight against the Earth Empire. Johnny Sooshi and LittleGumball met their untimely ends.

The encroaching might of Kuvira's army was suffocating. Those remaining felt that their time was running out. Avatar Korra was no longer present either to help restore balance to the world.

The remaining ragtag band would need to do the hard work to restore the Earth Kingdom to its rightful heir.

Johnny Sooshi was Suyin Beifong, a Vanilla Townie.

LittleGumball was Lin Beifong, the Town Watcher.

The Living (7):

All Might
ExLight
funnier6
Mellow Ezlo
Morbid Minish
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Storm

The Dead (6):

Rubik - Zaheer, The Survivor, Odd Night Commuter (Lynched Day 1)
Doc - Zhu Li, a Town Lover (Killed Night 1)
DekuNut - Varrick, a Town Lover (Killed Night 1)
Giri - Korra, the Town Even Night Commuter (Killed Night 1)
Johnny Sooshi - Suyin Beifong, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 2)
LittleGumball - Lin Beifong, the Town Watcher (Killed Night 2)

Day Three Begins!

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Day 3 ends on Monday, November 25th at 7 PM EST.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well, wasn't expecting Johnny to be town. But I did think he was possibly softing vanilla yesterday. Just thought it might be a fake soft.

Anyways, one of Ex or Mez is dying today. Probably both scum so it doesn't matter.

My stupid clock being off sucked because I definitely thought Ex's vote was late.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Uuh, I guess I was wrong about Minish being scum

Wait. Its not Parity? I cant vote
Someone might have some kind of modifier to compensate your vote because it wouldn't even be parity it would be majority since you're apparently hated.

Ex you targeted me because you said you thought I’d be a popular scum target, that doesn’t mesh with being any other type of investigative so lol I don’t really believe you
ok I was rereading what the **** happened last night and I missed this post before and I think this is what's causing so much confusion and clouding my soft because I poorly put my thoughts on the table and I think people thought that was the soft

I didn't target you because scum were more likely to visit you, I said that, like, using that to dismiss her argument by pointing out that many town roles could've had also targeted you, and that me visiting you isn't like SOUND THE ALARM RED FLAG RED FLAG since you were an optimal target for quite some roles

I targeted you because you were acting all weird D1

I think I need a hug
can I or
< ('- ' <)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom