• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hmm, I seem to recall one time earlier on LG asking Ex to claim. From what I gather he never did that? How come?

I'm here for about 15 min or so so if anybody has questions I'll try to answer them.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ok, so lemme get this straight. LG Watched funnier and discovered he was visited by Ex in the night. Did Ex hint towards knowing funnier's role, or act weird towards him during this day phase?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Hmm, I seem to recall one time earlier on LG asking Ex to claim. From what I gather he never did that? How come?

I'm here for about 15 min or so so if anybody has questions I'll try to answer them.
If I had claimed you'd've been modkilled tho

See, I thought him saying that implied he was a protective role.
Not protective. I said previously that my role gives results

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If I had claimed you'd've been modkilled tho
No I get that. I'm just asking why you didn't hard claim when you were asked to?

Part of the reason I was hesitant to claim is because I knew it would be taken as NAI. Do you feel like it would have been the same scenario in your case?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Ok, so lemme get this straight. LG Watched funnier and discovered he was visited by Ex in the night. Did Ex hint towards knowing funnier's role, or act weird towards him during this day phase?
i quoted a thing recently that led me to believe ex has an investigative role, since he told funnier he gets results. i asked ex what he thinks of funnier and he talked about "funnier must not like his role" something like that. he has also been weirdly defensive of you, which i would get if he's an alignment cop and he targeted you, but i know that's not possible so imo it's likely he's either scum and you're his pal, or he's scum and he's defending you for town pants. he could also be town defending you because ????

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I don't know funnier's role asddjbsgbdf

I just assumed he didn't like his role because he was acting weird af D1

i quoted a thing recently that led me to believe ex has an investigative role, since he told funnier he gets results. i asked ex what he thinks of funnier and he talked about "funnier must not like his role" something like that. he has also been weirdly defensive of you, which i would get if he's an alignment cop and he targeted you, but i know that's not possible so imo it's likely he's either scum and you're his pal, or he's scum and he's defending you for town pants. he could also be town defending you because ????
I was trying to stop his wagon because
It was minish who started an fueled it

and because I wanted to claim in case yall started houding me dbsbsgdjdjfjfg
I knew that if he claimed yall would be looking me weird and I wouldn't be able to defend myself properly

I don't know his alignment

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Not protective. I said previously that my role gives results

Yeah, when you said that I was like maybe I don't know the soft. But also wasn't sure if I was misremembering something.

Do you wanna say what the idea is? I haven’t really thought about it but I’ve got no idea

also we have like forty five minutes so that’s fun

I feel given some things he's said and the previous Korra that he's kinda in the same boat.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ok, bringing up roles like that is a huge red flag, especially when you know he targeted funnier and he claimed to be investigative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom