• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
In the past, people have claimed just to avoid getting lynched and it resulted in incredibly cheap town wins. I dislike playing that way in general.

Stop insisting or I'll arrest you.
For the record, if we win it is not going to be cheap, I’ve already lost plenty of sweat and blood over it and we’re not even done

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Like yeah okay, but you should know better than to think just some annoyance and frustration is going to get you anywhere

If you’re going to appeal to it you’ve got to at least do it right, don’t you think I know your meta? Don’t you think I remember every last game we’ve played together? I know this is not typical, and therefore I distrust it because I have nothing to compare it to and it involves real life circumstances that do not rely on your own motivation. You’re not an easy person to read to begin with and it’s stupid to think that you can throw meta at us like it’s so obvious. It’s not. I’m trying to make a decision between you and Johnny and Ex and All Might because either the scum team is in there or I suck! And yes you may write that down and use it when I’m wrong. But I would like for you to really think about that and that the lynch decision is very important today and you should try to look into people if you can.
[/QUOTE]
I did give you some basic scum reads friend :)
Oh I hate you
Mission accomplished

I know I said I wouldn't do this but screw it, day ends soon and a counter wagon is needed.

Vote: Johnny

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Tell me what’s so important about not claiming that and who you targeted last night

Cause like

Surely you realize that’s on the first page of EZ PZ Scum Fake Claims
It's not important. Just cheap.

And yes, I do. Come on man, you should know me well enough by now that if I was actually scum with an NAI role I would make something up instead. Remember Smash?

Also I didn't target anyone last night. I was preoccupied and forgot :kawaii:

funnier6

Courage~
It's not important. Just cheap.

And yes, I do. Come on man, you should know me well enough by now that if I was actually scum with an NAI role I would make something up instead. Remember Smash?

Also I didn't target anyone last night. I was preoccupied and forgot :kawaii:
Your fake claim was even more scummy though lol

I need to do some math right quick, somethin ain’t addin up

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm just saying funnier, if you have 4 people in your PoE then go after one of them others instead. Give me some actual time to catch up. I already placed a vote to start it off for you! :)

Math is gross so have fun with that.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

I'm eating at the moment, so I'll respond to other stuff more in depth later.

But I'm wondering if we're maybe thinking the same thing.

Also does that claim have any relevance to Ex's soft?

funnier6

Courage~
All Might
ExLight
funnier6
Johnny Sooshi
LittleGumball
Mellow Ezlo
Morbid Minish
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Storm

Someone lied, there are not enough left for that to work. Want to say Ex’s claim is the worst, just because Tristan coming up with that is sooo cheap and tacky and goes against everything he’s been saying. it’s kind of him or Ex at this point cause if they’re both telling the truth I give up. I want LG to target Ex again so we can see and maybe get some answers. Something Wicked This Way Comes

Unvote

Vote: Johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom