• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I do admit if Tristan can't be active, possibly his best contribution would be a role claim since he is on most PoEs. Let's see what happens.

Unvote
Vote: Mez
So you don't think being at L-2 was already enough pressure? How can you possibly ask for a role claim and then put someone at L-1, knowing that someone could easily hammer and prevent that claim from ever occurring?

I still have a lot to read, but based on what I've seen, my scum reads are currently Johnny and SMS. I'm not going to vote though because I've missed so much.

funnier6

Courage~
Like if you’re actually town

how bout actually reading the thread and giving your thoughts on the other players

instead of post after post of the reasons I’m suspected are stupid and see example here and here and here and I really can’t believe this and sure hope y’all don’t lose the game over this stupid lynch and no I won’t claim that’s too easy

Ya know what I mean?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
instead of post after post of the reasons I’m suspected are stupid and see example here and here and here and I really can’t believe this and sure hope y’all don’t lose the game over this stupid lynch and no I won’t claim that’s too easy

Ya know what I mean?
How about actually reading my posts so you'd know I haven't had time to read the thread? I literally haven't had any free time until now and I have class in an hour then I'm busy until EoD so all I can do at this time is try to not get lynched.

funnier6

Courage~
How about actually reading my posts so you'd know I haven't had time to read the thread? I literally haven't had any free time until now and I have class in an hour then I'm busy until EoD so all I can do at this time is try to not get lynched.
You have made posts complaining about people voting you, therefore you not only had time to read and figure out you were being suspected but also to post about it

how exactly are you trying not to get lynched may I ask

funnier6

Courage~
Sorry for sounding rude, I'm just mildly annoyed with how this is going.

I'll claim if you really want me to, but I don't want to myself.
Dude I live for sounding rude, bring it on!!!!

Tristan you need to explain to me what the problem is

we’re at 9 alive with pretty much for sure 3 scum and if we mislynch twice more it’s just flat over

there is very very little you could possibly hope to accomplish with your role cause results given in LYLO are not going to be terribly believable anyway and no one really cares if you’re some super important thing, in fact that’s the entire point cause then we might believe you and move off where otherwise we would not

And yes I know it’s cheap but we are allowed a role claim and I intend for it to be used to it’s full effect and right now the very best effect is using it to avoid a mislynch

Now tell me what the deal is

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You have made posts complaining about people voting you, therefore you not only had time to read and figure out you were being suspected but also to post about it

how exactly are you trying not to get lynched may I ask
I woke up and saw someone quoted me. So I read that post and skimmed the posts since that one. I woke up half an hour ago and have to go to class soon, I'm not reading 44 pages and making any kind of coherent response in that small time frame. The case against me is really flimsy and there's still not much of one so I resorted to annoyance and frustration out of desperation.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Dude I live for sounding rude, bring it on!!!!

Tristan you need to explain to me what the problem is

we’re at 9 alive with pretty much for sure 3 scum and if we mislynch twice more it’s just flat over

there is very very little you could possibly hope to accomplish with your role cause results given in LYLO are not going to be terribly believable anyway and no one really cares if you’re some super important thing, in fact that’s the entire point cause then we might believe you and move off where otherwise we would not

And yes I know it’s cheap but we are allowed a role claim and I intend for it to be used to it’s full effect and right now the very best effect is using it to avoid a mislynch

Now tell me what the deal is
In the past, people have claimed just to avoid getting lynched and it resulted in incredibly cheap town wins. I dislike playing that way in general.

Stop insisting or I'll arrest you.

funnier6

Courage~
The sooner everyone realizes I’m blunt as a boulder the better

do you have anything you’d like to add Ex
I woke up and saw someone quoted me. So I read that post and skimmed the posts since that one. I woke up half an hour ago and have to go to class soon, I'm not reading 44 pages and making any kind of coherent response in that small time frame. The case against me is really flimsy and there's still not much of one so I resorted to annoyance and frustration out of desperation.
Like yeah okay, but you should know better than to think just some annoyance and frustration is going to get you anywhere

If you’re going to appeal to it you’ve got to at least do it right, don’t you think I know your meta? Don’t you think I remember every last game we’ve played together? I know this is not typical, and therefore I distrust it because I have nothing to compare it to and it involves real life circumstances that do not rely on your own motivation. You’re not an easy person to read to begin with and it’s stupid to think that you can throw meta at us like it’s so obvious. It’s not. I’m trying to make a decision between you and Johnny and Ex and All Might because either the scum team is in there or I suck! And yes you may write that down and use it when I’m wrong. But I would like for you to really think about that and that the lynch decision is very important today and you should try to look into people if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom