• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
No, not really. I just hate how this formed outta nowhere and is desperately trying to squeeze him

If anyone saw their scummiest read sucessfully starting a wagon they don't agree they'd try to stop it smh

and GodDAMN where is this bUS I'm gonna get ****ing late

It didn't form out of no where. People have been talking about Tristan all day. The people being generally town read have all seemed to be agreeing on the same PoE. You're putting this all on me like I suddenly started something, when that's not the case.

discussing =\= almost hammering him

and I took a while to vote her because I wanted to see what she was going to say/do, but her post with her case on Mezlo convinced me that she's scum trying to lynch someone that can't defend themselves, so I voted.

If I were trying to take advantage of Tristan saying he was busy and not gonna be here much why would I put all of the cases made against him in one nice, neat reply to him so he could easily see it and make his defense? I did that because on the chance he is town, I wanted him to be able to make his defense without having to try and catch up.

exactly, the number of votes on him doubled in just a few hours despite him popping in to say he is busy irl and wouldn't be able to keep up with the game until the next phase, not sure why that's normal to you

and it was 4/5 votes with SMS vote, scum could've hammered Mezlo if he's town and ended Day Phase earlier

I'm actually surprised Minish was the one to remove the vote instead of you since she's the one prossecuting the whole thing while your vote started as a joke

Not only that but we gotta be grateful maj is being treated as 5 instead of 4 because we only have 8 real voters afawk so that could've been the established maj by ALIT

Yeah, but you're the one acting like I orchestrated/pushed that. I've been on Tristan since the day began. Johnny's been on him a while.
The only other vote before SMS was funnier's and I wasn't even around when he made it. And I made the Tristan case post and you voted me before SMS's vote on Tristan.
So this narrative of me trying to take advantage of Tristan's lynch after he said he would post more the next day isn't true. Nothing had changed from me between the beginning of the day til I made that case post.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well, I was going to ISO Mezlo's posts to nail down why I found him suspicious. Committing to that would likely instigate another vote or two, so I'll allow him the chance to claim instead.

Also, I don't want to put him one vote away from the chopping block or however close we are to maj.

funnier6

Courage~
Well, I was going to ISO Mezlo's posts to nail down why I found him suspicious. Committing to that would likely instigate another vote or two, so I'll allow him the chance to claim instead.

Also, I don't want to put him one vote away from the chopping block or however close we are to maj.
You’re not going to iso him because you think it will lead to you voting him?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
You’re not going to iso him because you think it will lead to you voting him?
My potential vote + someone else's vote would probs end the Day. We're close enough to maj as it is. No point in closing the gap when Mezlo hasn't had a chance to claim.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

Ngl, I don't like this. You're basically saying you won't actually give a personal read because if you do, you'll vote him. That's sus af

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom