• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
No, not really. I just hate how this formed outta nowhere and is desperately trying to squeeze him

If anyone saw their scummiest read sucessfully starting a wagon they don't agree they'd try to stop it smh

and GodDAMN where is this bUS I'm gonna get ****ing late
We’ve been discussing voting him like all day

why did it take you so long to vote her if she’s so scummy

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
We’ve been discussing voting him like all day

why did it take you so long to vote her if she’s so scummy
discussing =\= almost hammering him

and I took a while to vote her because I wanted to see what she was going to say/do, but her post with her case on Mezlo convinced me that she's scum trying to lynch someone that can't defend themselves, so I voted.

funnier6

Courage~
discussing =\= almost hammering him

and I took a while to vote her because I wanted to see what she was going to say/do, but her post with her case on Mezlo convinced me that she's scum trying to lynch someone that can't defend themselves, so I voted.
Almost hammering him? We had two votes on Johnny for like a while and nobody cared and Tristan gets two votes and suddenly thats a big deal. I dont see how that relates at all to almost hammering when Minish immediately unvoted after sms's vote even though he was still two away from maj

Dont see where youre coming from at all

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Almost hammering him? We had two votes on Johnny for like a while and nobody cared and Tristan gets two votes and suddenly thats a big deal. I dont see how that relates at all to almost hammering when Minish immediately unvoted after sms's vote even though he was still two away from maj

Dont see where youre coming from at all
exactly, the number of votes on him doubled in just a few hours despite him popping in to say he is busy irl and wouldn't be able to keep up with the game until the next phase, not sure why that's normal to you

and it was 4/5 votes with SMS vote, scum could've hammered Mezlo if he's town and ended Day Phase earlier

I'm actually surprised Minish was the one to remove the vote instead of you since she's the one prossecuting the whole thing while your vote started as a joke

Not only that but we gotta be grateful maj is being treated as 5 instead of 4 because we only have 8 real voters afawk so that could've been the established maj by ALIT

funnier6

Courage~
exactly, the number of votes on him doubled in just a few hours despite him popping in to say he is busy irl and wouldn't be able to keep up with the game until the next phase, not sure why that's normal to you

and it was 4/5 votes with SMS vote, scum could've hammered Mezlo if he's town and ended Day Phase earlier

I'm actually surprised Minish was the one to remove the vote instead of you since she's the one prossecuting the whole thing while your vote started as a joke

Not only that but we gotta be grateful maj is being treated as 5 instead of 4 because we only have 8 real voters afawk so that could've been the established maj by ALIT
Maybe you ought to ask then, if you don’t understand why that’s normal for me

also fair point, I completely forgot Johnny was on Mez already and that it wasn’t just me and Minish. Still, it’s not like a hammer would end the game anyway so dunno what your problem is

I really hope by the end of this it will be more understood that I take my joking very seriously. Also your math is wrong, majority of 8 is still 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom