• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I mean of course but I just dislike the slightest bit of doubt in situations like this

hopefully the claim will help
Do you know like when I have that feeling that something is terribly wrong

I’ve kinda got that feeling

But I don’t really think there’s anything I can do about it so

I mean, a counter wagon on Johnny or Ex would be good if you wanted to do that. I'm not 100% dead set on lynching Tristan because I don't feel great about any of those 3.

@Mellow Ezlo a claim would be nice. I feel like that could determine some things.

funnier6

Courage~
I mean, a counter wagon on Johnny or Ex would be good if you wanted to do that. I'm not 100% dead set on lynching Tristan because I don't feel great about any of those 3.

@Mellow Ezlo a claim would be nice. I feel like that could determine some things.
No it’s not that exactly

I actually feel better about lynching Tristan than Johnny

it’s just the poe of Johnny/Tristan/Ex feels off to me somehow, Idk why I just feel like that can’t possibly be the team. Thinking about it isn’t getting me anywhere though so I’m just going with it for the moment

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Nice to know you two are scumbuds together. (:

Like what reasoning am I supposed to use for scum hunting? Because you didn't like my reasonings for you and you don't like them for Tristan. Are you subtly trying to push me towards a Johnny lynch? Because tbh, my reasonings on him are probably weaker than my reasonings on the two of you.

But at least I *am* looking for things that seem scummy. Even when there's not a whole lot that people have done that have been inherently scummy. So ya, I'm resorting to meta reads which I usually do for scum hunting. So my "feels" usually work.

Not to mention, I never even said anything about trusting Johnny's read. I just presented Johnny's case to Tristan in one spot with my case. How can I be blindly trusting him when I was the first vote on Trstan and I have my own reasons to scum read him?
It's funny to hear that from scum (:

You're literally taking advantage of him not being able to be around to force a claim outta him after calling me out for power hunting, of course I'd be bothered.
And it's such a weak wagon, if it wasn't for funnier's joke (?) vote Tristan wouldn't even be that threatened.

And if you're not trusting Johnny blindly then why are you using it as one of the main if not the strongest cores of your case?

C'mon, one of your points is that you've been agreeing with him smh
just because you can put it into nice words doesn't mean it's a good argument and you know that

funnier6

Courage~

You're literally taking advantage of him not being able to be around to force a claim outta him after calling me out for power hunting, of course I'd be bothered.
And it's such a weak wagon, if it wasn't for funnier's joke (?) vote Tristan wouldn't even be that threatened.

And if you're not trusting Johnny blindly then why are you using it as one of the main if not the strongest cores of your case?

just because you can put it into nice words doesn't mean it's a good argument and you know that
It’s a good argument

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
No it’s not that exactly

I actually feel better about lynching Tristan than Johnny

it’s just the poe of Johnny/Tristan/Ex feels off to me somehow, Idk why I just feel like that can’t possibly be the team. Thinking about it isn’t getting me anywhere though so I’m just going with it for the moment

Ah, that's fair. I've felt that a bit too but I think sticking with it today will probably help us reevaluate tomorrow if something is off about it.

I'm not taking advantage of him being around to force a claim out of him. I'm using him feeling scummy and possibly being lynched to want a claim from him. Which is what claims are usually used for. I think he's scum, therefore he should claim if he's not so he can help town lynch actual scum. You were trying to out the vig for no reason which is completely different. You know vig is town, and I think Tristan is scum so I'm trying to either out a scum or not lynch a townie.

And I literally just said I wasn't using Johnny's reason at all for my case. I was stating what his case was. I even said I can't attest to if what he's saying is Tristan's actual meta, therefore it's not a part of my case. Plus how is Johnny saying Tristan talks about his meta more as scum stronger than the reasons I've given?

Yes, and I explained why me agreeing with him makes me scum read him. It'd be different if I said "ah yeah Tristan makes a lot of sense, let's lynch him". But I explained how my meta read of him works. And the fact that he seems to know the right things to say as scum. Because, ya know, he has all the information he needs to know what the right thing to say is. He doesn't feel that way as town and feels more like he's working with incomplete information.

did you see how she removed SMS from the PoE little to no explanation?

Did you not see how I asked funnier about him d1 and then explained in my reads list that I asked because I felt that I couldn't remember anything he had said and then re-read his ISO and thought he looked town from it, so that with funnier's read was good for me?

You know PoE can be whittling down to the people you find most iffy, and you can remove people from it so you're not focusing on them for the day because you had no reason to before. PoE doesn't have to contain everyone I'm unsure of. It just has to contain the people I'm most unsure of.

she is trusting you blindly and your read blindly

I'm trusting info

What info are you trusting? And you keep saying I'm blindly trusting people, when I'm the one making the majority of the cases!

If you really are town Ex, I gotta say, you're seeing old school town Minish here. Which may be why I seem a bit different, but it's effective.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I uh, I'm gonna unvote since that vote puts Tristan one away from maj which is a little too close for my comfort right now.

But my vote is spiritually on Tristan.

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom