• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Kinda hard to defend myself when there's no real case against me lol. But you guys seem pretty sure. I do find it amusing how, with no scum yet dead, you're going for the easiest lynch. That's been town's downfall in several games in the past.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Kinda hard to defend myself when there's no real case against me lol. But you guys seem pretty sure. I do find it amusing how, with no scum yet dead, you're going for the easiest lynch. That's been town's downfall in several games in the past.
Name 18.

that I've been in

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Name 18.

that I've been in
Well, this game's predecessor is a good example. The lynch in question would be your own.

I'm fine with PLs if PL is the reason. What bothers me is when people go after the inactives, especially ones who said they won't be around much, and try to disguise it as if it isn't a PL.

funnier6

Courage~
Well, this game's predecessor is a good example. The lynch in question would be your own.

I'm fine with PLs if PL is the reason. What bothers me is when people go after the inactives, especially ones who said they won't be around much, and try to disguise it as if it isn't a PL.
If you can potato defense why can’t you potato attack

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

I don't really think this is the easy lynch. Johnny would probably be the easy lynch just based on it being an optimal lynch and him being in PoE.

And there have been some reasons given for why you're suspicious to people. You're the only scum lean of mine left from d1 so I felt that following up on that would be a good way to go. I also agreed with a lot you said d1 which usually means your mafia when that happens. I know that's not the greatest reasoning, but that's why it's hard to lynch you as mafia I feel. Because you play a little too clean and seem to know the right things to say, whereas when you're town I feel that I don't connect with your thoughts as easily.

Johnny's reason for voting you was that you seem to address your own meta like you did in one post more when you're scum. I can't attest to that reasoning because I've never really took note, but he's also using a meta read of you.

I also feel like these recent posts aren't looking too great for you. Because, I may be wrong, but I feel like when you're town you're more content to be lynched in situations like this. I feel like before when you've been busy and not keeping up as much and people became suspicious of you, you were understanding and basically said to lynch you if people felt it would give them info. But now you're frustrated and trying to fight against it because you're not able to be around.

So there's a case on you if you wanna try and defend yourself.

funnier6

Courage~
Should we let Tristan take the claim today?

That’s a really good case Minish but I’m nervous lynching him when he’s barely said anything today

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I really don't see how this can be a "good" case.

Pushing his lynch because she agreed a lot with him, blindly trusting Johnny, and because she "feels" like town Mezlo would always rather just bite the bullet.

Vote: Morbid Minish

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Should we let Tristan take the claim today?

That’s a really good case Minish but I’m nervous lynching him when he’s barely said anything today

Yeah, I was thinking we should probably let him claim.

I dunno. I don't feel great about any lynch really, but I feel like we gotta lynch in the PoE of Johnny/Tristan/Ex.

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah, I was thinking we should probably let him claim.

I dunno. I don't feel great about any lynch really, but I feel like we gotta lynch in the PoE of Johnny/Tristan/Ex.
I mean of course but I just dislike the slightest bit of doubt in situations like this

hopefully the claim will help

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I really don't see how this can be a "good" case.

Pushing his lynch because she agreed a lot with him, blindly trusting Johnny, and because she "feels" like town Mezlo would always rather just bite the bullet.

Vote: Morbid Minish

Nice to know you two are scumbuds together. (:

Like what reasoning am I supposed to use for scum hunting? Because you didn't like my reasonings for you and you don't like them for Tristan. Are you subtly trying to push me towards a Johnny lynch? Because tbh, my reasonings on him are probably weaker than my reasonings on the two of you.

But at least I *am* looking for things that seem scummy. Even when there's not a whole lot that people have done that have been inherently scummy. So ya, I'm resorting to meta reads which I usually do for scum hunting. So my "feels" usually work.

Not to mention, I never even said anything about trusting Johnny's read. I just presented Johnny's case to Tristan in one spot with my case. How can I be blindly trusting him when I was the first vote on Trstan and I have my own reasons to scum read him?

funnier6

Courage~
Do you know like when I have that feeling that something is terribly wrong

I’ve kinda got that feeling

But I don’t really think there’s anything I can do about it so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom