• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Don’t take it so seriously I only said it cause it’s buzzing around

I'm not, I just wanted to see the connections to figure it out. Because at first I was wondering how in the world you thought of that from anything that's been said. But then realized that maybe that was why. Lol.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Did you all miss the part where I said I likely wouldn't catch up until at least Thursday, and promised more activity day 3?

Sorry if I sound frustrated, but i mean, it is a bit frustrating when people try to lynch you knowing you're not around to defend yourself, especially when theres hardly a case to defend against in the first place. The votes on me seem incredibly opportunistic if I'm being honest.

Although I haven't seen any of the vote changes beyond Johnny's vote, so sorry if the count is different now.

funnier6

Courage~
Did you all miss the part where I said I likely wouldn't catch up until at least Thursday, and promised more activity day 3?

Sorry if I sound frustrated, but i mean, it is a bit frustrating when people try to lynch you knowing you're not around to defend yourself, especially when theres hardly a case to defend against in the first place. The votes on me seem incredibly opportunistic if I'm being honest.

Although I haven't seen any of the vote changes beyond Johnny's vote, so sorry if the count is different now.
I can vote you if that makes it better <3

funnier6

Courage~
Seems somewhat town to me, but I could maybe very maybe be wrong
Maybe very maybe squints
I don't think scum funnier would try to steal the spotlight D1 like that.
What?
SMS - Funnier seems to believe he's town, so I'm assuming he has enough meta or some kind of info pointing to that, gonna trust it.
Why should you trust it

I’m not even asking you to trust it
Johnny Sooshi - I don't know his meta so I'm a little lost on how to interpret some of his messages. He seems to be trying to scumhunt but he's kinda shooting everywhere and trying to see if something sticks?

All Might - Kinda the same as Johnny regards the meta aspect.
I like how both of these are I don’t know their meta so scum lean
"oh well, her scumreads died so nothing to do there"
That is kinda how that works

Vote Count 2.4:

Mellow Ezlo - 3 (Morbid Minish, Johnny Sooshi, funnier6)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)
ExLight - 1 (LittleGumball)

Not Voting - All Might, ExLight, Mellow Ezlo, Storm

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Thursday, November 21st at 7 PM EST.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
actually
Unvote
Vote:Mellow Ezlo

I got to go with my nose. and if I cant read it, then I cant trust it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom