• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Who said anything about me not reading your post
When one asks you something you've already answered it typically means that I do not recall such explanation and would like restatement or quoting of statement

Like seriously, if youre going to be passive aggressive about it just tell me to go find it cause I wouldn't ask if I wasnt lazy

I’ve never heard of actor before in my life
Seen it called hammerer before too.

I still don’t think I would’ve ever recalled it the way you worded it

the way he addressed his own alignment just makes zero sense

you mean to say the way he addressed his meta
I'm a busy man, I post on the fly. Probs coulda worded it better, but :shrugs:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
ExLight - It's a me.

Storm - Apparently Stump and Hated, hasn't been contributing substantially but I don't see why mafia would have a Stump nor another third party after Rubik's flip. There's a really really really small chance Storm is scum that can vote/unvote in the PMs but I really doubt it. And I feel like I said that already :thonk:

Funnier - Seems somewhat town to me, but I could maybe very maybe be wrong. Acting a little weird, but I don't think scum funnier would try to steal the spotlight D1 like that.

LittleGumball - Scum with what seems to be her role are kinda unusual, so I'm townreading her. I would have to read some of ALIT's other games to see if he would include one like this, but in the meanwhile she's pretty solid to me

SMS - Funnier seems to believe he's town, so I'm assuming he has enough meta or some kind of info pointing to that, gonna trust it.

Johnny Sooshi - I don't know his meta so I'm a little lost on how to interpret some of his messages. He seems to be trying to scumhunt but he's kinda shooting everywhere and trying to see if something sticks?

All Might - Kinda the same as Johnny regards the meta aspect.

Morbid Minish - She's acting weirdly aggressive in a way I haven't seen her in any other games. Her logic has some gaps that are kinda weird, and it doesn't help that she's the one that kinda tried to start the wagon on me with the vigi thing based on gut feelings instead of trying to discuss D1/N1 stuff because "oh well, her scumreads died so nothing to do there"

MEzlo - Little to no data tbf. He said he would be more active D3 and I'm looking forward that.

It involves Ex being mafia role cop and being scum with Minish
lol that's really silly
I'm calm. Those statements just seemed like weird things to reply too.
They're the ones that grabbed my attention during a quick skim
Do either of you consider Stump normal but Actor not normal?
If that's the role Gumball posted then that's prolly a no cuz Storm voted and wasn't modkilled
let's face it, funnier, you're the serial killer
are you serious or
I'm kinda frustrated I can't tell whether that's a joke or not

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
are you serious or
I'm kinda frustrated I can't tell whether that's a joke or not

if you looked at my reads list, you'd know that I am going off the Rubik Funnier paradox. funnier and Rubik are never on the same side. if you looked at any of Funnier's Game, he posts 5 times as much as anyone else, scum or no. since Rubik flipped third party, I assume Funnier is third party, and thus the SK

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
if you looked at my reads list, you'd know that I am going off the Rubik Funnier paradox. funnier and Rubik are never on the same side. if you looked at any of Funnier's Game, he posts 5 times as much as anyone else, scum or no. since Rubik flipped third party, I assume Funnier is third party, and thus the SK
Dude, there's no logic to this. Can you provide some legit reads and not something based on superstition?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Can you provide some legit reads and not something based on superstition?

Forgive me, I'm rusty.

I feel that Funnier is scum. the only reason most of you don't is because he is monopolizing the conversation. but that's the thing. if you monopolize the situation, you can move it to wherever you want.

I also find it funny that me and Exlight both find Tristan unreadable at this current time. @Mellow Ezlo , bubby. give us some deep insight. I want to hear from you.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I feel that Funnier is scum. the only reason most of you don't is because he is monopolizing the conversation. but that's the thing. if you monopolize the situation, you can move it to wherever you want.
I don't think people can really control that well which direction what they're discussing will go tho
and like, quite a few of funniers' posts are like, 3-4 small posts tackling different stuff that could be just one, so it's more like volume rather than constantly posting to change the tracks or anything imo

funnier6

Courage~
I don't think people can really control that well which direction what they're discussing will go tho
and like, quite a few of funniers' posts are like, 3-4 small posts tackling different stuff that could be just one, so it's more like volume rather than constantly posting to change the tracks or anything imo
Sometimes I really don’t have time to make a long post tbf

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It involves Ex being mafia role cop and being scum with

You know I like conspiracy theories, but I'm trying to figure out what led you to this one. Is the the fact that Ex targeted you and you've picked up on my soft?

Morbid Minish - She's acting weirdly aggressive in a way I haven't seen her in any other games. Her logic has some gaps that are kinda weird, and it doesn't help that she's the one that kinda tried to start the wagon on me with the vigi thing based on gut feelings instead of trying to discuss D1/N1 stuff because "oh well, her scumreads died so nothing to do there"

This is such a complete misrepresentation that I almost feel like you have to be scum to say this stuff. How have I been weirdly aggressive in ways I haven't before? And what gaps in logic have I had? Plus, the vig thing wasn't based on gut feelings. It was based on a game where you were scum and did something similar. I also didn't dismiss discussing d1 stuff. If you read my early posts I was even trying to solve based on d1 stuff. But I did saying figuring out the vig wouldn't help with analyzing d1 stuff, and we didn't need to know who it was to do so. Because it just helps scum knowing who the vig is.

I mean, I don't think this is bad logic but funnier is always one of the top posters so it's not really AI for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom