• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Though that is quite the wrong track if I'm correct
Wrong track? ...I mean if it's not important what he softing, ok. So the softing thing aside, he's legit just a null read for me. I always find him doing odd things that feel scummy even as Town so for now I can't make a case on him for either alignment. If I knew what he was softing I want to think that might help me read him better.

funnier6

Courage~
Wrong track? ...I mean if it's not important what he softing, ok. So the softing thing aside, he's legit just a null read for me. I always find him doing odd things that feel scummy even as Town so for now I can't make a case on him for either alignment. If I knew what he was softing I want to think that might help me read him better.
I know (I think) what he's softing and it isnt helping all that much

Cept in an Occams razor kinda way

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
^^ why are people lumping me and minish together??? i'm confused
It was just me, and it was because I had addressed you both as scum earlier in D2

When one asks you something you've already answered it typically means that I do not recall such explanation and would like restatement or quoting of statement

Like seriously, if youre going to be passive aggressive about it just tell me to go find it cause I wouldn't ask if I wasnt lazy
I mean, I'm not tryna be passive aggressive, but I do like the irony of you not reading my post but getting upset that I couldn't interpret yours from earlier. I mean that lightheartedly too. I'm not angry or upset or even trying to be rude here :)

My quote right here is what I referred too.

Re-evaluating my leans cause I really think I am off. Yeah, it'll probably look like back pedalling, at this point idc, cause I'm playing awful.

These stuck out to me going back through D2. All Might admits he doesn't feel the need to soft is weird to me. In all the recent I games I played with him, or at least most, he seems to have softed pretty early. Not AI, but interesting to me. Next, he's willing to give Ex a chance to explain himself though he agrees it's kinda scummy that he's fishing. I just don't like this. It seems like a second vote on Ex would be the move to see his response, but that's just me I guess.

Tristan talking about AI always interests me. I feel like he does it more when he's scum than town. I'm getting scum vibes from it.

I actually feel better about LG and Minish since my last bit of looking at them. The development with Ex has me interested. I doubt that'll convince anyone, but I'm going with what I got rn.
Jussaiyan

that's part of being a stump is that you can't vote. do you think he's lying and he's just voteless?
If I know ALIT he's using very standard roles so I dont think so.
Do either of you consider Stump normal but Actor not normal?

I was on the bus smh
CALM YO TITS

I'm calm. Those statements just seemed like weird things to reply too.

funnier6

Courage~
what's the theory :eyes: i love conspiracy theories

if he's not what i think he might be then ?????? idk what else he is
It involves Ex being mafia role cop and being scum with Minish
Do either of you consider Stump normal but Actor not normal?
I’ve never heard of actor before in my life

Stump isn’t exactly normal but I could see ALIT using it. Especially since he evidently is using it

Also I did in fact read your post as I do in fact read all posts but sometimes I read them while doing things like working and driving and I don’t always absorb every little thing mkay

like you can say what you like but I am the last person who would not read something

funnier6

Courage~
I still don’t think I would’ve ever recalled it the way you worded it

the way he addressed his own alignment just makes zero sense

you mean to say the way he addressed his meta

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
It involves Ex being mafia role cop and being scum with Minish
i like this actually
I’ve never heard of actor before in my life
see, the people you see in movies aren't actually the people--
oh, you mean...... :bubsy:
this is the role i was thinking of.
"An Actor is a player that can only vote if the vote is a hammer. Otherwise, the Actor is modkilled.

Actors are essentially never seen in practice, but are traditionally Town-aligned."

the inverse, the priest:
"A Priest is a role whose player cannot cast a hammer vote. An attempt to cast a hammering vote may be met either with a vote count where the Priest's vote does nothing (confirming the player as a Priest), or a modkill.

Priests are essentially never seen in practice, but are traditionally Town-aligned."
from the wiki since apparently funnier can't visit the site. anyway it doesn't look like storm is either of these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom