• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I said he wasn't making me mad so he's probably scum
Oh, remembered wrong then
Okay, ya I thought that's what you were getting at. If it helps you any (though I know you already don't trust me), there's a reason that line of thought came to me fairly quick
But but but

the reason I asked if you knew was to see if we both had that reason!
Uh, we shouldn't really be trying to find the vig at all. We should be trying to find scum.
It’s actually kinda refreshing cause I’m used to Ex going on about something really dumb or useless in a scummy way

I feel exactly the same about him but less anxious, this is more what I was expecting

funnier6

Courage~
I don't see how one thing excludes the other :suspicious:
Spotting the vig clears one person and points out to who was killed by who, which helps us verify the interactions of the person who got scumkilled
Why would you want to “find” them if they don’t want to just tell you

funnier6

Courage~

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
so I PROMISE I'll catch up for day 3
Just don't forget that you have to meet a five post minimum for D2. Not sure how determined Alit is to enforce that, but don't keep me waiting. :B

I'm not imagining it going that way, Giri could have been an easy mislynch target so I doubt he was the scum nightkill.
You admit this even though you voted for him? That's interesting, but I guess you meant it in hindsight since he flipped the other way.

I asked him with a specific answer to it in mind, he didn’t give the specific answer but his answer was pretty satisfactory. I wouldn’t be able to tell any more unless he claimed his role

He hasn’t been softing which is um
I don't feel the need to soft.

Also am I to believe that there is NO COP and no one has ANY INFO WHATSOEVER and we’re all just going to die?!
It's too early to be relying on a Cop. We can solve other ways.
Yeah, I agree with the notion that the Cop shouldn't just pop out and tell us all they know. It's possible that they were roleblocked or simply have nothing to share.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't see how one thing excludes the other :suspicious:
Spotting the vig clears one person and points out to who was killed by who, which helps us verify the interactions of the person who got scumkilled

It's not bad to try and figure out on your own so that you can do PoE. But speculating in thread only helps out roles to mafia.

But but but

the reason I asked if you knew was to see if we both had that reason!

I believe I said before that we're probably in the same boat if that's what you're getting at.

It’s actually kinda refreshing cause I’m used to Ex going on about something really dumb or useless in a scummy way

I feel exactly the same about him but less anxious, this is more what I was expecting

I dunno, that post reminded me of Portal mafia and how Ex kept speculating and trying to find roles in thread. Like he's power hunting more than scum hunting.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
It's not bad to try and figure out on your own so that you can do PoE. But speculating in thread only helps out roles to mafia.
What's the point of doing a PoE by yourself?
With the lack of info and different perspectives it's easy to rule out someone we shouldn't, or not to be able to rule out some people we should, it's supposed to be a collective work smh

And do it by myself and then what? :shrug:

I dunno, that post reminded me of Portal mafia and how Ex kept speculating and trying to find roles in thread. Like he's power hunting more than scum hunting.
I legit did almost the same thing in High Voltage and in MS Paint 3
according to some of you apparently I OMGUS and Rolefish a lot (:

Funnier is literally screaming "cop please claim" and I'm powerhunting because I wanted to understand who killed who so we can wagonomics/analyze interactions better (:
ok then

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, same with Cop, it's simply too early to be weeding out the Vig. While powerhunting has its uses, it should be used as a last resort if every other avenue has been exhausted. We only have one claim slot; let's use it as is needed.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What's the point of doing a PoE by yourself?
With the lack of info and different perspectives it's easy to rule out someone we shouldn't, or not to be able to rule out some people we should, it's supposed to be a collective work smh

And do it by myself and then what? :shrug:

Because you can give reads and say who you don't want to lynch and who you do. Doing it collectively basically outs who vig is to mafia which isn't great. You can try and figure out who vig is by yourself and include them in the don't want to lynch pile. If vig is in danger of being lynched they'll claim anyways and that's really the only way we'll know for sure who it is.

You can still read into wagons from yesterday without knowing for sure which kill is which. Considering we know all of the wagons except Johnny's alignments and they were town/3rd party. So scum could've just done whatever they wanted yesterday since presumably they weren't in much trouble. Unless you consider Johnny might be scum, in which case you can keep that in mind and analyze the votes around him.

I legit did almost the same thing in High Voltage and in MS Paint 3
according to some of you apparently I OMGUS and Rolefish a lot (:

Funnier is literally screaming "cop please claim" and I'm powerhunting because I wanted to understand who killed who so we can wagonomics/analyze interactions better (:
ok then

Nah, Portal was different from those and this feels different too. I was town reading you when you did it in MS Paint, because it seemed less like scum hunting who to kill and more town confused and wanting more info.

Cop claiming is a bit different (even though I don't think we really need it at the moment, but it could be helpful). Since then it would clear them and the person they checked. Knowing vig just tells us who they killed which doesn't mean much right now.

funnier6

Courage~
Minish I know it’s stupid but the main thing I can’t get over atm is that you keep making wall posts and I can’t remember you making wall posts in a very long time

Do you think we should just vote Ex

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish I know it’s stupid but the main thing I can’t get over atm is that you keep making wall posts and I can’t remember you making wall posts in a very long time

Do you think we should just vote Ex

I think that's partially because my sleep schedule is kinda bonkers now so sometimes I'm up when others are and sometimes I'm not. Also I feel a bit more lost this game. I'm trying to get you to see I'm town, which you usually do, so that's taking some extra explanation than just being able to quickly be on the same page.

I dunno if Ex would be the best lynch today, but I dunno, I keep feeling off about him. Almost feel like Johnny would be the optimal lynch since he was the only unknown wagon and besides myself he was the only other unknown on Rubik. The thing that makes me hesitate is I don't feel he's done anything particularly scummy.

I feel like Johnny/Tristan/Ex is my scum pile now.

All Might is like in the middle.

And the rest is town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom