• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Is this in general or in response to my post? Because I don't see where I didn't get what you were saying there.
Is this in general or in response to my post? Because I don't see where I didn't get what you were saying there.
In general of course

the wifi is back and now cellular is out :(

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I don’t understand why no one gets a word I say. I’ve already repeated myself quite a few times which I don’t like to do and still it’s like does not compute? What’s so different about me here than every other game? It doesn’t make any sense
It doesn't feel like you are solving, maybe? Instead of being on edge it's like you're saying you are in most posts so it looking like you are trying to channel town funnier rather than actually being town funnier...

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
In general of course

the wifi is back and now cellular is out :(

Ah, okay.
Well you do actually seem to be acting a bit different this time and I think that's what's throwing people off. Like you're still acting the same but just like in overdrive I guess? I think people are having trouble seeing where your mindset is and that's leading to all the misunderstandings and repetition.

Considering the flips we've had, does All Might's answer to your question seem any more interesting today?

funnier6

Courage~
I just didn't understand why you felt you couldn't vote for Rubik yesterday
I don’t know what you want me to say

I said yesterday

“I couldnt bring myself to lynch Rubik day one”

And later that day when he was actually getting voted

I said that this is very wrong and that scum Rubik would never let this happen

I have a lot of words for him for how utterly bonkers those posts of his were
I looked at your iso post and it wasn't in there that I saw. I couldn't see it in any other posts (again, unless I missed it).
I don’t remember making an ISO post

I don’t usually make ISO posts

I can’t remember sms specifically but I’m pretty sure I’ve ISOd everyone at least once
And thus why I say funnier gives cryptic answers.
Cryptic answers are what happens when plain English fails
Yeah, in hindsight Giri was town.
What?

funnier6

Courage~
Like you're still acting the same but just like in overdrive I guess?
I really really really don’t understand that

I haven’t even tried being aggressive, my motivation has been extremely low

I’ve spent half the game throwing thoughts at the wall and the other half flipping out because they keep getting misinterpreted

I just don’t understand how I could possibly be seen as more aggressive and more try hard when I really haven’t been

Also am I to believe that there is NO COP and no one has ANY INFO WHATSOEVER and we’re all just going to die?!

funnier6

Courage~
Considering the flips we've had, does All Might's answer to your question seem any more interesting today?
I asked him with a specific answer to it in mind, he didn’t give the specific answer but his answer was pretty satisfactory. I wouldn’t be able to tell any more unless he claimed his role

He hasn’t been softing which is um

funnier6

Courage~
@funnier6, glad you're town reading me bro, but why? As others pointed out you didn't elaborate on hardly any of your reads from yesterday.
Because I happen to think I’m good at reading you

I know we had that thing in Chaos but that was on me for not paying the slightest bit of attention

So unless you’re saying I’m wrong I don’t understand your concern

funnier6

Courage~
I'm saying in his post he talks about his reason for suspecting or not suspecting certain players. Funnier's also made it clear he really doesn't want to vote Minish. He did not address his suspicions, or lack thereof, on you or All Might in that post. He covered 5 of the 9 players and the Minish a post or two after. 6/9
Do I really need to get the funnier playbook out and point out that I have never voted Minish seriously once?

Other than today

Unless I never got around to switching? I meant to switch there but I can’t do it

I’ll bite the bullet

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

I was saying that yeah, I did say I'd change my vote to Giri if Deku did, and we know now he was town but we didn't then and I wasn't set on a town read of him.

I really really really don’t understand that

I haven’t even tried being aggressive, my motivation has been extremely low

I’ve spent half the game throwing thoughts at the wall and the other half flipping out because they keep getting misinterpreted

I just don’t understand how I could possibly be seen as more aggressive and more try hard when I really haven’t been

Also am I to believe that there is NO COP and no one has ANY INFO WHATSOEVER and we’re all just going to die?!

It's not really that you're being aggressive in scum hunting. More that you have that frustrated "no one's doing anything why aren't you all doing stuff". But it seems more frenzied.

Also, yeah cop info would be great but they'd have to soft and hope people pick up on it.

I asked him with a specific answer to it in mind, he didn’t give the specific answer but his answer was pretty satisfactory. I wouldn’t be able to tell any more unless he claimed his role

He hasn’t been softing which is um

Yeah the not softing is odd, but would make sense in a certain case, but in that case I don't think his answer to your question would be that high. That's why I'm a little iffy on him.

Minish why did you go from Tristan town to voting him

I think I know but I wanna hear it

I didn't? He was one of my slight scum leans in my reads list yesterday along with Doc and Rubik.

funnier6

Courage~
So if we cross some people out

johnny
Ex
LG
All Might
Tristan

better than fifty fifty and I still can’t make a decision

the claim today is definitely going to one of them unless somebody randomly forget they have relevant info thank

I think my order of least to most is like

LG
Ex
All Might
Tristan
Johnny

not enough data for this kind of situation, but we’ve got all day so

I really don’t like how not in the spotlight Ex is and it’s making me nervous

I don’t like that all might hasn’t softed and that Tristan is determined to keep playing (don’t judge me)

Johnnys posts are so hot and cold

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm actually Town leaning All Might, but it's weak reasoning. It relies heavily around the fact he hasn't tried resorting to softing. I don't know, I feel like he tries to use softing early on as a cushion method for his scum play if he can manage to get far in games. So if he isn't softing it makes me feel like he is getting straight into business instead, which I imagine Town All Might doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom