• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
So that's only two unconfirmed on the Rubik train yesterday, myself and Morbid. Obviously it's impossible to prove either of us are a specific time unless through a cop check, but I think it's important to point out that Morbid did say she'd change her vote if Deku swapped. Obviously that's not conclusive enough to make Morbid scum, but she had no problem with a counter wagon on another Townie. Food for thought I guess. I'd say she's my scum lean rn.

I'm making this post having not read anything else so give me a few to do some thread reading.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Johnny I’m not ignoring your questions I’m getting there
I really didn't see a fantastic answer but I'll reread and see if I'm just dumb and missed something
Johnny- something about him strikes
Never responded to this yesterday, but strikes...what?

I don’t want to lynch

Storm
Sms
You haven't iso'd him though and honestly his play rn and low post count fit a bit more with scum
Vote: Johnny
So is this because you narrowed it down or some other reason? I can get another reason depending on how you present it, but not because you narrowed it down when you didn't address Ex

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
address me what :suspicious:
I'm saying in his post he talks about his reason for suspecting or not suspecting certain players. Funnier's also made it clear he really doesn't want to vote Minish. He did not address his suspicions, or lack thereof, on you or All Might in that post. He covered 5 of the 9 players and the Minish a post or two after. 6/9

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
LG why did you like ex’s post when you haven’t commented yourself
thought it was funny

and i relate. i keep seeing "x is town" or "x is not town" and i can see few explanations (from multiple sources). i myself am having trouble connecting dots. i'm also having trouble connecting my Thots™ in a coherent manner that actually solves the game.

readin n thinkin™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom