• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish, you were supposed to kill me

Sorry, but I'm not mafia.

Feels kinda bad lynching Rubik d1 as survivor but considering we lost 3 townies last night and they could've been likely lynches yesterday I guess lynching 3rd party turned out well for us.

Seeing as 2 outta 3 of my scum leans were wrong I guess going with the final one for now isn't a bad shot. Kinda hard to analyze the wagons considering they consisted of townies, a survivor, and Johnny. Johnny would probably not be an awful choice today seeing as besides myself, he's the only other living person on Rubik's lynch. But I didn't feel too suspicious of him d1, so I'm willing to see how he is today.

Vote: Mezlo

funnier6

Courage~
All Might
ExLight
funnier6
Johnny Sooshi
LittleGumball
Mellow Ezlo
Morbid Minish
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Storm
There are nine alive two killing roles most likely three mafia

the weather forecast is cloudy with a chance of town loss as those cold fronts move in. I can only assume that for whatever reason town will not immediately lose if the game begins with 6 alive and no mafia dead in the morning, that or maybe a one shot vig. Not a bad shot btw please don’t claim.

if anybody repeat ANYBODY has relevant info please soft or claim or something

I’m really I’m so ugh with this game

I don’t want to lynch

Storm
Sms

I can’t make up my mind with the six remaining

It’s nice at least that we evidently don’t have to worry about mafia hammering atm

LG was mean to me and call me crazy but I think scum LG would be trying to pocket me like incessantly

unless Tristan is on the team and advised that everyone do their best to aggravate funnier cause he knows I town read that

I hate everything

Vote: Johnny

funnier6

Courage~
Sorry, but I'm not mafia.

Feels kinda bad lynching Rubik d1 as survivor but considering we lost 3 townies last night and they could've been likely lynches yesterday I guess lynching 3rd party turned out well for us.

Seeing as 2 outta 3 of my scum leans were wrong I guess going with the final one for now isn't a bad shot. Kinda hard to analyze the wagons considering they consisted of townies, a survivor, and Johnny. Johnny would probably not be an awful choice today seeing as besides myself, he's the only other living person on Rubik's lynch. But I didn't feel too suspicious of him d1, so I'm willing to see how he is today.

Vote: Mezlo
Minish I’m pretty sure you’re mafia but I just don’t have the heart

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish I’m pretty sure you’re mafia but I just don’t have the heart

Nah, I think maybe we're just in the same boat here.

I mean, vote me if you really think I'm mafia. I'm not even sure what I'm doing this game cause my reads seem like ****.

Not a bad shot btw please don’t claim.

Are you suggesting you know which kill was the possible vig shot? Or just that either of them were good targets?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Vote: DekuNut cuz he cool!

vote: dekunut

all might is added to the list. does that make you feel better funn
wELL
These votes don't tell much of a story

@Mellow Ezlo, why did you keep your joke vote? Since Deku flipped town, we know Scum could've taken advantage of it.
@LittleGumball, you said voting Deku was lame but you placed your vote on him anyway. I know you kinda explained it, but could you elaborate why him?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
LG was mean to me
i didn't mean to be, i'm sorry :(
I don’t want to lynch

Storm
Sms
i would love an explanation
also are these townreads
@LittleGumball, you said voting Deku was lame but you placed your vote on him anyway. I know you kinda explained it, but could you elaborate why him?
i wanted to put my vote somewhere that wasn't an RVS vote and also someone i'd be okay with lynching. i had a lot of trouble choosing an actual lynch target and tbh, i didn't expect anyone to follow me. i would have been surprised and very suspicious if they did.
hope it helps uwu
Are you suggesting you know which kill was the possible vig shot? Or just that either of them were good targets?
i deduced which was which from flavor, if it helps. idk if either of them were a good target but i think doc was a decent one from a scum POV. barely any posts and all, doesn't give us much to work with.

@ExLight question for you, how do you feel about funnier rn?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
@ExLight question for you, how do you feel about funnier rn?
idk, I found his interaction with rubik yesterday kinda weird
the closest thing I've seen with him breaking down like that was in the crossover, but with rubik's flip I'm kinda townreading him and guessing he just doesn't really like his role since he gave it a less than 5 and is kinda fretting

I wanna understand why SMS tho, so I'm pairing them and semi-town reading SMS for now

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
i deduced which was which from flavor, if it helps. idk if either of them were a good target but i think doc was a decent one from a scum POV. barely any posts and all, doesn't give us much to work with.

I was wondering if that gave anything away but I didn't get anything for sure from it. But I also don't know Korra.

I don't think Doc was a bad scum target, but would be an odd vig target for others who weren't scum reading him like me. Especially for funnier to think he was a good shot, since he seemed to be town reading him. That's why I was wondering if he just figured Giri was a vig shot or if he meant either of them were.

funnier6

Courage~
I mean, vote me if you really think I'm mafia.
I don’t want to win if you’re mafia is the problem :(
I really really really really don’t see mafia shooting giri. I didn’t read flavor all that closely though
i would love an explanation
also are these townreads
That can be deduced yes

You may want to review my reads from yesterday

also my internet randomly went out and my phone has like no service so bear with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom