• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
All of Giri's play really does seem to be newbishness still. He's played a few games, but being scum as often as he is is... harsh for new players. It doesn't really lead to him gaining skill, so I don't entirely blame him for still struggling to be good at this. That said, a lot of his newbish play really does remind me of first-time scumhunting. Attacking people who stand against the crowd in any way, like Johnny. I hesitate to call him scum. And I do think he's actually trying.
With that, between the two, I'm gonna edge out on Rubik. I tend to not trust 3P in general, and if he's not a survivor, even less. As a whole it's doubtful he's town anyways.
Vote: Rubik
@Morbid Minish no need to move

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish I kind of wanted to talk about my reads but it’s slightly late :c

I don’t see scum Doc, why do you think scum Doc?

Because I don't see town Doc. It's kinda hard to put into words, but I feel like usually Doc will have one post that makes me think "yep, that's town Doc" but I'm not seeing it.

Day 1 Final Vote Count:

Rubik - 4 (Doc, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, DekuNut)

DekuNut - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, LittleGumball)
Giri - 2 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, funnier6)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (Giri)
Doc - 1 (Rubik)

Not Voting - All Might, ExLight, Storm

Rubik was the first to fall of those who had seemingly gathered to stop Kuvira.

To the surprise of everyone, Zaheer had actually been trying to help out the Avatar and her friends this time around in their attempt to thwart the Earth Empire.

He at least hoped his contribution would not be in vain as his eyes shut for the last time.

Rubik was Zaheer, the Survivor, Odd Night Commuter.

The Living (12):

All Might
DekuNut
Doc
ExLight
funnier6
Giri
Johnny Sooshi
LittleGumball
Mellow Ezlo
Morbid Minish
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Storm

The Dead (1):

Rubik - Zaheer, The Survivor, Odd Night Commuter (Lynched Day 1)

Night One Begins!

Those of you with active night powers, please send me your night actions via PM or quicktopic before Monday, November 18th at 7 PM EST.

Multiple casualties were reported during the night.

A pair of star-crossed lovers lost their lives as Doc and his heartbroken companion, DekuNut, who could not carry on without him, succumbed to the forces of the Earth Empire. They had both been geniuses. Varrick and Zhu Li had previously worked hard to restore their good names after some shady business dealings a few years back and had parted ways with the Earth Empire before.

Giri was yet another casualty of the night. It seemed the remaining forces would need to seek victory without Avatar Korra at their side. Her return had been for naught.

Doc was Zhu Li, a Town Lover.

DekuNut was Varrick, a Town Lover.

Giri was Korra, the Town Even Night Commuter.

The Living (9):

All Might
ExLight
funnier6
Johnny Sooshi
LittleGumball
Mellow Ezlo
Morbid Minish
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Storm

The Dead (4):

Rubik - Zaheer, The Survivor, Odd Night Commuter (Lynched Day 1)
Doc - Zhu Li, a Town Lover (Killed Night 1)
DekuNut - Varrick, a Town Lover (Killed Night 1)
Giri - Korra, the Town Even Night Commuter (Killed Night 1)

Day Two Begins!

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Thursday, November 21st at 7 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom