• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The daily claim has been used

There are three and a half hours left, you are the lead wagon

And you dont care to help me read you

I wanted to help and now lynching you seems like a much better idea
I'm telling you that I'm not scum.

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to make it so you can read me beyond that.

Me getting lynched today is not something that benefits town. I don't generally have much time I can devote to mafia on the weekends and haven't been able to make any especially meaningful posts because I've been doing other stuff all day. I'd argue that I've given much more material to work off of than most of the other players in the game for d1 despite that fact and lynching me probably won't yield much information because it's very easy tob pretend that there was justification for my death because I talked about 3ps even though I was trying to get people to stop talking about 3ps.

funnier6

Courage~

Me getting lynched today is not something that benefits town. I don't generally have much time I can devote to mafia on the weekends and haven't been able to make any especially meaningful posts because I've been doing other stuff all day. I'd argue that I've given much more material to work off of than most of the other players in the game for d1 despite that fact and lynching me probably won't yield much information because it's very easy tob pretend that there was justification for my death because I talked about 3ps even though I was trying to get people to stop talking about 3ps.
If you dont care enough to explain your actions why are you here

funnier6

Courage~
I'm not going to label how I'm actually reading people because reasons but you can take the details and maybe sort it out

Tristan- I want to murder. Head says mafia. Gut says town.

Johnny- why don't you ever post anything of your own initiative

LG- You've said things. None of them meant anything. Why haven you posted anything that meant something?

All Might-

Minish-

Ex- cannot remember anything you've said

Rubik- I dont know who is posting on Rubik's account but I'd please like the real Rubik back

Doc-

Sms-

Giri-

Deku-

Storm-

The blank ones aren't because I dont have a read they're because I'd prefer not to share details at this time.

@Spiritual Mask Salesman @Doc @DekuNut @Storm who are you thinking about voting

Unvote

Vote: LG

For the moment, I have some research to do

Town:

Storm- I was getting good vibes before the role thing, seems legit

Doc- I should ISO but seems pretty solid

Sms- I should ISO but seems pretty solid

Tristan- I feel rage

Johnny- something about him strikes me

Minish- please shoot me

All Might- his answer wasn't what I was expecting

Rubik- I have a very hard time believing scum Rubik lays down and dies on day one.

LG- very weird

Ex- not enough data

Deku- not enough data

Giri- I have seen no discernible difference

Unvote

Vote Giri

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
This, more or less:

I do mechanical discussion extensively literally every single game, especially early game.

I have, to my knowledge, mostly responded to most posts directed at me.

I brought up 3p literally only because funnier forgot that there were other possibilities that town/scum that satisfied the conditions of our curse.

Is the fact that I didn't place a RVS vote with BS reasoning early today really a good indication of anything other than the fact that I'm someone who is generally pretty busy with friends and family Friday through Sunday and I haven't sat down at a computer to try to make a joke ISO about why if you take a letter from each of Funnier's posts it spells out "Evenstar stinks"?

All you've done this game is make a joke vote on me because of a superstitious pattern and then kept that vote on me when it looked like it looked like something people might be willing to support, despite the fact that you yourself hadn't posted anything substantial up until that point and only did so to protect your decision not to remove your joke vote.

Vote: Doc

Vote Count 1.5:

Rubik - 3 (Doc, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish)
DekuNut - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, LittleGumball)
Giri - 2 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, funnier6)
funnier6 - 1 (DekuNut)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (Giri)
Doc - 1 (Rubik)

Not Voting - All Might, ExLight, Storm

With 13 alive, it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Days 1 ends on Sunday, November 17th at 7 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom