• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Count 1.4:

Rubik - 3 (Doc, Johnny Soosh, Morbid Minish)
DekuNut - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, LittleGumball)
funnier6 - 1 (DekuNut)
Storm - 1 (All Might)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (Giri)
Giri - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Morbid Minish - 1 (Funnier6)

Not Voting - ExLight, Rubik, Storm

With 13 alive, it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Days 1 ends on Sunday, November 17th at 7 PM EST.

funnier6

Courage~
Why not? If you think he's suspicious I think some others might also feel that way.

I kinda didn't want to at first, but out of the people that came out scum leans to me I felt he had the most sufficient evidence to vote. Seeing as Mez is more gut read/paranoia and Doc is from lack of stuff he's done.
Somethings very wrong about it

I’ll be so depression when he flips town

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
He could be a little more specific on certain reads, but I don't think that's AI.
If you need additional deets, I'll do my best to provide them. I'm gonna be less active this afternoon cause I'm going to a show this evening.

Minish I can’t won’t vote Rube today
Do you know what's wrong specifically or just a gut feeling?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Vote Count 1.4:

Rubik - 3 (Doc, Johnny Soosh, Morbid Minish)
DekuNut - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, LittleGumball)
funnier6 - 1 (DekuNut)
Storm - 1 (All Might)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (Giri)
Giri - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Morbid Minish - 1 (Funnier6)

Not Voting - ExLight, Rubik, Storm

With 13 alive, it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Days 1 ends on Sunday, November 17th at 7 PM EST.
It looks like Storm really can't vote.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Because when I disagree with what he says he's usually town and when I agree he's usually town.
i'm assuming you meant scum with the latter?

idk what's going on with this vague "do you know what i mean" stuff and i don't really like it, maybe it's just because i'm not in the loop but is there any chance yall would be willing to clue in the rest of us. i'd get it if it had to do with night actions but it's day 1 and no one could possibly have role info, barring day action roles which i doubt have been implemented.

@funnier6 do you think rubik is town or not? if you do then why aren't you actively preventing his lynch?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Sorry for the inactivity, this has been a semi-busy weekend.

Anyways, funnier is being uncharacteristically aggressive, I think. But I strongly believe he's town for it. His frustrations seem genuine and I doubt scum funnier would act like this. I don't see any world where funnier behaves this aggressively as a scum.

That said, I don't know what to make of the Rubik situation. I do think its a little sus that Rubik hasn't really responded to any of the suspicions brought up against him and has stuck with mechanical discussion. Iirc, his posts so far have been memeing, discussion about 3p mechanics, and his last post was about saying we shouldn't coordinate cop checks as town. For that reason, I feel comfortable leaving my joke vote on Rubik.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Regarding cop checking Rubik, maybe not a good plan, but then again maybe ok? Since there is doubt on Rubik apparently him getting Nightkilled would help Town out with info.
I don't think telegraphing cop targets during the day is ideal; it makes it easier to disrupt. For example, scum could nk me and then the cop's check would be wasted on a dead man.

I think there are better cop targets than myself, at least d1.
Eh, it can go another way. Your flip could help out the game with info, since there is suspicion on you. In that sense, killing you is the least optimal NK for Mafia if they want Town to have the least amount of productive info to resolve a major point of debate from today. There is also a chance they might want to keep you around to try forcing a mislynch on you.

So, there could be better Mafia nightkills than you on N1.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The above is assuming you don't actually end up being lynched today, Rubik. I don't think you should be lynched this early honestly.

Hell, fun fun started throwing shade on Bik bik to begin with, and even he is saying maybe we shouldn't lynch him. I also think maybe keeping Rubik alive is good if he is town just for the mind game I presented that kind of corners the Mafia.

funnier6

Courage~
i'm assuming you meant scum with the latter?

idk what's going on with this vague "do you know what i mean" stuff and i don't really like it, maybe it's just because i'm not in the loop but is there any chance yall would be willing to clue in the rest of us. i'd get it if it had to do with night actions but it's day 1 and no one could possibly have role info, barring day action roles which i doubt have been implemented.

@funnier6 do you think rubik is town or not? if you do then why aren't you actively preventing his lynch?
I can prevent nothing

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You getting night killed would be better than a cop check, you miss the point
Why would me getting nk'd be better than knowing my alignment?

Also you can’t like my post and not give context
Yes, I can.

Regarding cop checking Rubik, maybe not a good plan, but then again maybe ok? Since there is doubt on Rubik apparently him getting Nightkilled would help Town out with info.

Eh, it can go another way. Your flip could help out the game with info, since there is suspicion on you. In that sense, killing you is the least optimal NK for Mafia if they want Town to have the least amount of productive info to resolve a major point of debate from today. There is also a chance they might want to keep you around to try forcing a mislynch on you.

So, there could be better Mafia nightkills than you on N1.
Scum would love to have me dead early this game.

The information you get from killing me is negated by the fact that killing me don't bring us any closer to victory.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I feel like none of my scum leans are super great and don't have a ton to go on. But Rubik did come out looking a bit worse than I was realizing while just reading things as they happened. And I feel like this topic is rather contentious right now, so it could give us some good info.

Vote: Rubik
I haven't tried to hunt any scum yet, that's probably the reason I look suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom