• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
My role is Voteless Hated Town. I cant vote, and i get lynched with Majority -1

funnier6

Courage~
Ya know it’s really aggravating when I can’t say anything without someone else saying I must be crazy/high/mad because clearly sane funnier would never think that and then just disregard whatever I was saying because Ive clearly lost it. It’s really lame when you somehow simultaneously forget I’m agro 24/7 and simultaneously think lol funnier mad as though I don’t have actual emotions. Unfortunately I do and I am not happy. I’ll be practicing my fiddling, call me if you decide my opinion is worth something

unvote

vote Minish

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
What Johnny Sooshi did was like "I ain't town and I'm gonna pretend I am by starting scum hunting first."
Wait, so it's bad for town to want to start finding scum first and leave RVS as soon as they can?

Well, try it.
If it's true ALIT will just ignore your vote right.
First thing i did was Vote.
My role is Voteless Hated Town. I cant vote, and i get lynched with Majority -1

We get you say you can't, but your first vote was on ALIT. It would help to confirm what you can or can't do.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ya know it’s really aggravating when I can’t say anything without someone else saying I must be crazy/high/mad because clearly sane funnier would never think that and then just disregard whatever I was saying because Ive clearly lost it. It’s really lame when you somehow simultaneously forget I’m agro 24/7 and simultaneously think lol funnier mad as though I don’t have actual emotions. Unfortunately I do and I am not happy. I’ll be practicing my fiddling, call me if you decide my opinion is worth something

unvote

vote Minish

I don't think that's fair. The only thing I've said that was weird was all this stuff about Rubik. Because quite frankly it doesn't seem like you. At least not how you've gone about it. If you had just been like "hey it looks like Rubik is weirdly softing 3rd party on d1, but I don't necessarily think he is but he could be trying to pull some kinda plan" then I don't think it would've went over quite as bad, even though I still probably wouldn't have been on the same page. But now you're saying you're tired of Rubik always surviving til end game as mafia because no one can tell. And that you don't want to lynch him, but you don't seem to think he's 3rd party, but possibly scum? C'mon you have to see where people are getting lost in this. I'm not outright dismissing that something may be off about Rubik. But I don't think he's done anything drastically different to warrant a ton of suspicion on him.

I know you're an aggressive player and that you like to get things moving and people doing stuff d1. But this doesn't feel like how you normally do it. It seems a bit more aggressive than usual. You know that I consider your opinions, but I don't always agree with them. I do happen to think you're town though, which means us not being on the same page is really bad and we need to get there.

I'm sorry that what I've said upset you, but I didn't mean anything personal by it and was trying to give a read of you and the situation. The scared comment was a sarcastic joke, and the high comment was because it seems like you're paranoid about Rubik being scum and everyone dismissing it even though it's d1 and I don't think people are outright saying he's town. I was just trying to joke around and lighten the mood some, but I'm sorry that I upset you.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I’m voting you because I suspect you and I would like you to convince me to not

I'll get to that very soon. Or at least attempt to with a re-read of the game.

My post wasn't even about your vote on me. Just the fact that you seemed frustrated and said you weren't happy which I didn't want to be the case.

Btw, what are your thoughts on SMS and Ex?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This time I do know what I'm doing.
What Johnny Sooshi did was like "I ain't town and I'm gonna pretend I am by starting scum hunting first."
This is a wifom situation though, lol.

Looks like ALIT did take a rolexout of my books after all. I Claim Stump
If you're going to claim that it's an easy test, vote so we can see if it counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom