• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Vote: Giri

@Giri, what exactly is wrong with being serious in RVS? Hoe do you feel about Johnny now that RVS is over?

Giri - Probs town. Seems less sure of what he's doing this time, more joke posts. Seems like he's unsure how to solve the game
I wouldn't let him off the hook so easily, each time he has played he's done so exactly like this - playing the inexperienced card like he doesn't really know what to do. It's dangerous to continue letting him play like this, I think, because in his first game he was the last Mafioso left, and in the last game nobody even suspected him of being Mafia. I think it's time we raised the bar on him to prevent the same scenarios.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Vote: Giri

@Giri, what exactly is wrong with being serious in RVS? Hoe do you feel about Johnny now that RVS is over?

I wouldn't let him off the hook so easily, each time he has played he's done so exactly like this - playing the inexperienced card like he doesn't really know what to do. It's dangerous to continue letting him play like this, I think, because in his first game he was the last Mafioso left, and in the last game nobody even suspected him of being Mafia. I think it's time we raised the bar on him to prevent the same scenarios.
This time I do know what I'm doing.
What Johnny Sooshi did was like "I ain't town and I'm gonna pretend I am by starting scum hunting first."

I also don't feel suspicious about funnier because this was what he did in High voltage Mafia and was town. He did sound panicked in Chaos Mafia but I didn't know why.
Hence funnier will be my fos for now.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well. Seeing as I cant vote, i guess I'll try to make cases on both Rubik and Funnier and see which one of these two evils to lynch first

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Morbid Minish I'm in a complicated dilemma :( Could you maybe give an essay on everything when youre back since I won't be back prolly until youre gone again

I'll probably get up a reads list in a bit. Was not feeling well yesterday and it made me feel super tired so that's why I haven't gotten to it sooner.

Feel like a reads list is in order to sort out what I'm thinking right now, cause I have no clue what's going on with this game.

there's also people i feel like we lynch d1 every game and it makes me feel bad so idk who to choose

I feel this big time. >:

As for other stuff that's been said. I figured funnier wasn't joking about the whole Rubik thing because he doesn't joke like that for that long. And it definitely got some things going in the game. I just gotta say though funnier, I think it's a bit odd how you've been going about it. Seems like town you but like high and paranoid or something. Haha. I would like to hear more from Rubik though because I'm not necessarily getting scum or town vibes from him yet.

Also @Giri I know you said that Johnny getting serious early seemed like scum who had nothing to do so they should act like they're scum hunting, but don't you think town would want to do that too?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
that's kind of rude tbh

not true, that's the list of people who have put in the most effort today + rubik but why would i lynch rubik d1. why punish them for their effort and also make the game more stagnant
tbf rubik seems to be kinda lurkish lately
So why not throw your vote toward one of the pesky inactives if youre going that direction then

How do you feel about the actives

Why worry about the inactive if you cant read the people who are posting
because just my vote wouldn't do anything if they're scum and if they're town it would prolly start a mislynch wagon

you literally said how I feel about the actives

because inactives get on my nerves grr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom