• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Would*

Anyone could they just don’t in my experience >_>
just like anyone COULD talk about what animals the scum team is but they don't unless i'm there

We're supposed to lynch people who are scummy. ;_;
lynch me then, if you think i'm scummy

i'm literally reading ISOs rn and i can't find a good target so i've settled with dekunut who is not a great target but probably not a terrible one. that's my input. if he comes back before EOD with some good thots, or if someone puts together a convincing case, i'll move off

funnier6

Courage~
just like anyone COULD talk about what animals the scum team is but they don't unless i'm there
Exactly. Whats your point o-o
lynch me then, if you think i'm scummy
I dont really tho. I'm in that awkward position where the people I'd like to lynch the most are the most unlynchable players. Which is why ya know. Help is nice :c

Also I think Deku is a really lame vote since posting about needing more time for posting is extremely NAI for him

I appreciate the effort though!

funnier6

Courage~
That’s not to say that I’m sure he isn’t

that’s to say I’m not sure he is

I have <0 idea what has come over him and made him post those things. I can think of a couple extremely unlikely things

the problem is that all explanations require Rube purposely going against everything he’s always said plus what he’s saying right now

So it’s just like ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don’t know I hate it

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Does anyone think it was suspicious of Johnny to be serious while others were memeing around?
Vote: Johnny Sooshi
I still wanna know why you think I was the only one being serious?

It's that YOU PEOPLE do not seem to understand that Rubik IS NOT EASY TO READ. AND THAT COP CHECKS IN THAT DIRECTION WOULD BE INTELLIGENT.
I never said don't cop check him, I said I don't think it's warranted because you and him back and forth so much that it's hard to determine when you're serious and when you're making another joke. Like I'm sorry that myself and everyone else aren't privy to your history together :shrugs:

I think we've established that Rubik plain and simple is very very hard to detect, not in the least because he's been town all of twice in his entire history of ZD mafia (not counting sub ins).
But this isn't evidence. Like I said, history can't be used as evidence in an RNG based role assignment. What can be used are his actions, which I said I agreed were weird. I was hoping for more from him in general but I guess that won't happen.

I'm not going to label how I'm actually reading people because reasons but you can take the details and maybe sort it out
Why not? You expect this of others but won't share your true thoughts with everyone else?

I've read this a few times and I still dont see what your point was
Honestly I really am not sure either after re-reading. I guess I feel like the 3p thing is a gimmick and he's most likely town cause it seems weird, but a check at this point would be good.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This is not remotely at all in the slightest what I was saying

I'm not even voting him

How am I pushing his lynch

Did you completely miss the post about what I was serious about with the caps all over the place

I am trying to say

That how how how

are we supposed to do anything on day one if its "too early to read"
Not in the post I had quoted before. You're worried that Rubik might survive until the end of the game, and I'm not entirely sure why. What does pursuing him gain the rest of the Town? Give us a reason why he should be a primary concern. And note: I'm not trying to defend Rubes as I'm suspicious of him as well, but none of this makes sense to me.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
My personal reads right now are as follows.

Giri - Probs town. Seems less sure of what he's doing this time, more joke posts. Seems like he's unsure how to solve the game

Funnier - probably town because I have no clue how to read scum funnier. I just don't think scum funnier would freak this much over Rubik.

Rubik - Unsure, I'd like something more rn. I'm down for this as D1 lynch if we can establish a counter wagon that works.

DekuNut - Homie, you gotta post more, I got nothing.

All Might - Seems town. Town all might works to solve the game early and gets serious pretty quick.

Salmon - Unsure. LG solves games as both town or scum, but the lack of activity bugs me.

Tristan - Unsure. He's inactive, which is closer to scum Tristan, but scum Tristan sheeps more than just nothing posts.

Me - Honestly, I'd read myself as null. Non-committal af is part for both scum and town JS.

Morbid - Actually a little scummy. Town Minish is more active, in the past I've seen scum Minish be less active.

Doc - Same as Deku.

SMS - town lean rn. Got down to business quickly, seems more like town SMS than scum SMS

Storm - kinda nothing too. The iso didn't do much for me.

funnier6

Courage~
Not in the post I had quoted before. You're worried that Rubik might survive until the end of the game, and I'm not entirely sure why. What does pursuing him gain the rest of the Town? Give us a reason why he should be a primary concern. And note: I'm not trying to defend Rubes as I'm suspicious of him as well, but none of this makes sense to me.
It’s less that I’m worried and more that I’m annoyed. Would be nice to kill him a lil sooner for once is what I was meaning.

funnier6

Courage~
Going to sleep

Praying that Minish is town and saves our skins while I’m gone

Also that Rubik recovers from his head injury

why hasn’t sms been posting

why has Tristan been posting

Note that tables will be flipped upon my return as there will be very little time left and nothing will have been done and man I’d better buy some ice cream or something

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Going to sleep

Praying that Minish is town and saves our skins while I’m gone

Also that Rubik recovers from his head injury

why hasn’t sms been posting

why has Tristan been posting

Note that tables will be flipped upon my return as there will be very little time left and nothing will have been done and man I’d better buy some ice cream or something

It's the perfect time to stay up then

Unvote
Vote: Rubik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom