• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Fixating on trying to find 3ps it's is extremely unproductive btw. Trying to turn the conversation towards them is a classic scumtell.
Okay then... I was just trying to figure out why you brought them up in the first place. Their presence doesn't bother me, but the majority of your posts have been averting from that topic. Can't blame me for being curious.

funnier6

Courage~
Kay I ate a Snickers and I’m back (jk I don’t like Snickers that much) cause I’m not me when I’m hungry (jk I am best me when I’m angreh) and I’m hard claiming LG cause I just read that back and whoa. Almost ret to start yelling but first

@All Might I wanna ask you something and you don’t have to answer but how satisfied are you with your role 1-10

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Fixating on trying to find 3ps it's is extremely unproductive btw. Trying to turn the conversation towards them is a classic scumtell.
To be fair, you were the one that caused the "fixation" to occur in the first place, even if you were joking around. I mean I agree with you, but it does seem a little hypocritical.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't think Rubik's statement was really that hypocritical. He didn't really seem like he was trying to find 3rd party with his earlier comments. Mostly just seeemed like joking or (if you wanna go funnier's route) softing his alignment.

I do think that actively trying to scumhunt 3rd party over mafia is unproductive. Don't necessarily think it's wrong to speculate about possible 3rd parties, but lynching should be focused on mafia at this point.

I'm interested in hearing what funnier has to say now though since I do think he was acting kinda odd. Lol. Not sure if I think he was scummy, but I wasn't exactly on board with his Rubik stuff.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
We got another drunk Raj on our hands, y'all.
actually fun fact i was going to go to a cast party tonight and then get drunk and ****post, but i ended up getting sick :( so now i'll probably just stay home and ****post on sleep medicine uwu
@LittleGumball and @Doc anything to add? Ideas, thoughts, comments, concerns?
mostly concerned that i don't have any inkling of whomst i want to lynch yet, and the people i'd oppose a lynch on are people i'm not townreading, i just want to keep them around for interests' sake
Kay I ate a Snickers and I’m back (jk I don’t like Snickers that much) cause I’m not me when I’m hungry (jk I am best me when I’m angreh) and I’m hard claiming LG cause I just read that back and whoa. Almost ret to start yelling but first
what does any of this mean lmfao

funnier6

Courage~
The lack of posts disturbs me. Like I get its Saturday but I cant be the only one who constantly has mafia going on in the back of his head 24/7 right? Right.

So let me get something straight since you morons apparently have not met me. I'm always serious. My seriousness may come ever so close to zero but it will never be zero. To be quite honest I am sick and tired of having Rubik surive to endgame like every single time when EVERY SINGLE TIME he is mafia and still nobody can tell. Like its not even that I'm town and so he must be scum. It's that YOU PEOPLE do not seem to understand that Rubik IS NOT EASY TO READ. AND THAT COP CHECKS IN THAT DIRECTION WOULD BE INTELLIGENT. I think we've established that Rubik plain and simple is very very hard to detect, not in the least because he's been town all of twice in his entire history of ZD mafia (not counting sub ins). So I find it annoying in the extreme that my concerns are dismissed as lol funnier scared lol funnier joking lol NO shut up. So no I was not kidding. I was kidding somewhat about lynching him day one cause thats just really stupid and lame and I couldnt go through with it even if y'all were dumb enough to let me. I totally wanna do it on a whim though just to prove the opposite alignment thing but thats just me being dumb when I should be playing mafia. SO IF Y'ALL COULD MAYBE PLAY MAFIA TOO THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

I'm not even done talking about this but I'll save that for the reads coming up.

Vote Count 1.3:

funnier6 - 2 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, DekuNut)
Giri - 2 (LittleGumball, funnier6)
LittleGumball - 2 (Johnny Sooshi, ExLight)
Rubik - 1 (Doc)
Storm - 1 (All Might)
ExLight - 1 (Morbid Minish)
DekuNut - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (Giri)

Not Voting - Rubik, Storm

With 13 alive, it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Days 1 ends on Sunday, November 17th at 7 PM EST.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm not going to label how I'm actually reading people because reasons but you can take the details and maybe sort it out

Tristan- I want to murder. Head says mafia. Gut says town.

Johnny- why don't you ever post anything of your own initiative

LG- You've said things. None of them meant anything. Why haven you posted anything that meant something?

All Might-

Minish-

Ex- cannot remember anything you've said

Rubik- I dont know who is posting on Rubik's account but I'd please like the real Rubik back

Doc-

Sms-

Giri-

Deku-

Storm-

The blank ones aren't because I dont have a read they're because I'd prefer not to share details at this time.

@Spiritual Mask Salesman @Doc @DekuNut @Storm who are you thinking about voting

Unvote

Vote: LG

For the moment, I have some research to do

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
@All Might I wanna ask you something and you don’t have to answer but how satisfied are you with your role 1-10
In all candor I give it a 5/10, I guess. Depends on how useful it is when put into effect. No need to give an exact number, but would you put your role above or below that rating?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
LG- You've said things. None of them meant anything. Why haven you posted anything that meant something?
i thought i'd made it clear i didn't think rubik was claiming 3p, but i guess it was phrased like a joke. otherwise, i've been lazy. i also don't remember a topic today that wasn't rubik. do you want my thoughts on something in particular?

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
To be quite honest I am sick and tired of having Rubik surive to endgame like every single time when EVERY SINGLE TIME he is mafia and still nobody can tell.
I'm not necessarily opposed to lynching Rubik, or having him Cop-checked due to his 3P concerns, but his scum alignment isn't a dead certainty to me just yet. Another reason I'm holding off is that whatever issues you have about him surviving until the endgame shouldn't impact this game. It's strange that he lands scum so often, but his play on D1 has been so radically different from every time before so I doubt he'd make such a bold move upfront. Rubik plays his cards closely as scum and is perhaps more proactive as Town, but it's simply too early to tell. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom