• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
well let's see.

The Last Game Exlight was In was The Lightning Pokémon Game ( I would have liked to have played. I would have Chose Ikakkumon) but there was no Survivor

if He means Book 3 ( #herecomesthebumi) there was no Exlight or Survivor

so @ExLight what do you meanb by Last Game?
See the below quote

lmao, last game I played with Rubik
it was on his home forums
it's a dangerous land

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
@LittleGumball are you happy or LITERALLY AN ANGER :ananger: about your alignment in this game? :) )
is this a joke question or a real question
my meme answer is that i'm never happy with anything
my real answer is that i've been scum recently enough that idc what i roll anymore so i guess i'm happy enough with it
my second meme answer is am i really happy tho :suspicious:
He’s hinting that he’s me, combined with hinting third party day one. I fear he’s lost his mind.
if he's you, and really is third party, he's not flipping out about it enough tbh. i'd say he's not 3p
I have this weird habit of assuming somebody's a male unless I know she is female for sure . Sorry Morbid
hahaha buddy wait till you learn my pfp is not me and i am also grill :bubsy:
Vote: LittleGumball

are you the godfather again
yea
I doubt ALIT is taking a role from my books
I WAS FIRST
ME AND JOHNNY WERE FIRST
THEBESTMAFIA IS THE GREATEST MAFIA
KRUSTY KRAB IS UNFAIR MR KRABS IS IN THERE
Lemme drink some wine!
if that isn't a fkin mood

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I can't tell if this discussion about funnier and Rubik is memeing or legit, but if it's legit I think its incredibly silly. Just because they've been opposite alignments in every game thus far doesn't mean it's likely to be the same this game. That's not how probability works and I'm a bit surprised if funnier is genuinely considering it. So I hope you're just memeing friend because I think it's kinda dumb to use a cop check on Rubik just because you're a little paranoid.

That being said, I kinda find myself liking what Minish said about Rubik not drawing attention to himself that soon as scum. It's not a huge town tell, but I don't think its worth it to even accuse Rubik of being scum this soon. If anything, this whole exchange is giving me early town vibes for Rubik.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
is this a joke question or a real question
my meme answer is that i'm never happy with anything
my real answer is that i've been scum recently enough that idc what i roll anymore so i guess i'm happy enough with it
my second meme answer is am i really happy tho :suspicious:
It was half serious but the response is incredibly neutral so um... tomato

The last part I feel though, real deep.

funnier6

Courage~
I can't tell if this discussion about funnier and Rubik is memeing or legit, but if it's legit I think its incredibly silly. Just because they've been opposite alignments in every game thus far doesn't mean it's likely to be the same this game. That's not how probability works and I'm a bit surprised if funnier is genuinely considering it. So I hope you're just memeing friend because I think it's kinda dumb to use a cop check on Rubik just because you're a little paranoid.

That being said, I kinda find myself liking what Minish said about Rubik not drawing attention to himself that soon as scum. It's not a huge town tell, but I don't think its worth it to even accuse Rubik of being scum this soon. If anything, this whole exchange is giving me early town vibes for Rubik.
You’re absolutely out of your mind

flips table

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I've never seen one willing to work against town tbh

except JD last game
but he was lover with mafia so he didn't really have an option
Survivors generally want to help whichever side is winning to make the game as fast as possible, in theory.

Survivors want to work with town so they don't get lynched and because the game is more fun when you have an objective, but should also try to be nonthreatening to scum.

I'm bad at survivor because I'm too threatening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom