• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
But if I'm 3p that's an auto-lose. :(
You’re not even trying
Damn, u right tho

How much ( like percentage ) do you actually think Rubik is scum and how much are you just memeing about it rn?

@Rubik same question, vice versa?
I am totally willing to believe that this is that one day where me and Rube actually rand town together. The problem is I have and I and I have been wrong FOR OVER A YEAR NOW so I am very biased and would much obliged if someone would send a cop check that direction please thank

I do think he’s been acting really squirrelly
I was survivor which is like pro-town 90% of the time tho
I did want to side with scum for the lols that time tho
I meant when you were actually mafia, you probably burned it from your memory
Sah dude :bear:

The push to lynch Rubik is meming right? Are you trying to pressure me to be active? I won't do it, I tell ya!
You realize you gotta make five posts a day?
I never implied that I thought funnier was scum.

I'm not superstitious.
You haven’t really implied much of anything besides that weird third party nonsense. So much reaction so little initiation. What’s the deal?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I've never seen one willing to work against town tbh

except JD last game
but he was lover with mafia so he didn't really have an option

Umm... Last Game was Chaos Mafia
don't know a JD
and the survivor in the last game was Minish, who wasn't a lover with any of the mafia

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
well let's see.

The Last Game Exlight was In was The Lightning Pokémon Game ( I would have liked to have played. I would have Chose Ikakkumon) but there was no Survivor

if He means Book 3 ( #herecomesthebumi) there was no Exlight or Survivor

so @ExLight what do you meanb by Last Game?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I am totally willing to believe that this is that one day where me and Rube actually rand town together. The problem is I have and I and I have been wrong FOR OVER A YEAR NOW so I am very biased and would much obliged if someone would send a cop check that direction please thank

I do think he’s been acting really squirrelly
My issue with this is that your gut feeling doesn't necessarily warrant a cop check. The issue I have with the funnier v Rubik meme is that it's all anecdotal. I agree he's squirrelly in this instance but it seems silly to make the past evidence in an rng based scenario.

Survivor is a very mildly anti-town role.

I'd consider it pro town. Survivor has a better shot at winning unless mafia deduces they're s survivor and spares them to more easily secure the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom