• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
But the concerning thing is the last two times I was third party I was actually mafia. And it feels like the ol lol I know funnier will assume we’re not the same alignment so better go for the early third party hints. But he’s simultaneously telling me that’s what he’s doing so idk what the heck he’s doing. Also you should be concerned cause I’m town and therefore Rubik is not. :nosesteam: We both know Rubiks jokes are terrible!

Yeah, but I think you and Rubik are different when you're mafia and that he wouldn't immediately hint he's 3rd party as mafia seeing as 3rd party is likely SK and Rubik is someone who is likely to be investigated by cop if there's suspicion around him.

Pretending to be 3p is the stupidest scum strategy.

It's right up there with immediately claiming Miller as scum.

Both roles draw more attention to you than pretending to be town.

This is exactly why I don't think it's an issue currently. I figured you would realize that drawing attention to yourself this early as scum/3rd party wouldn't be the greatest.

I have this weird habit of assuming somebody's a male unless I know she is female for sure . Sorry Morbid

It's all good!

_panics and gets lynched d1_

Well in that case you would be town then. Lol.

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah, but I think you and Rubik are different when you're mafia and that he wouldn't immediately hint he's 3rd party as mafia seeing as 3rd party is likely SK and Rubik is someone who is likely to be investigated by cop if there's suspicion around him.
But you forget Minish. Im town, so he’s not, so what the heck is he doing?? Also Rube never get cop checked and if he did he'd be godfather :(

I know it sounds stupid but it never is stupid and so I'm saying it anyway
This is exactly why I don't think it's an issue currently. I figured you would realize that drawing attention to yourself this early as scum/3rd party wouldn't be the greatest.
Wifom
Well in that case you would be town then. Lol.
Wrong, it's happened when he was scum, he likes to pretend it didn't

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
What exactly is a wifom?
WIFOM is a reference to a scene in the movie Princess Bride

From Mafiascum: "WIFOM is the dilemma that arises from trying to predict whether someone has made an optimal but expected choice, or a suboptimal but unexpected one."

Exactly this. It's more or less a cyclical thought process in the form of a mind game. Did X Player say it on purpose because they are that person trying to throw you off or did they do it knowing you'd think they're trying to through you off. Basically its speculation that doesn't really solve the situation at hand.

I wanna see more posts from the people in the back.

funnier6

Courage~
Exactly this. It's more or less a cyclical thought process in the form of a mind game. Did X Player say it on purpose because they are that person trying to throw you off or did they do it knowing you'd think they're trying to through you off. Basically its speculation that doesn't really solve the situation at hand.

I wanna see more posts from the people in the back.
You are the people in the back

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
But you forget Minish. Im town, so he’s not, so what the heck is he doing?? Also Rube never get cop checked and if he did he'd be godfather :(

I know it sounds stupid but it never

I can't in good conscience lynch Rubik because I think you're town. Even though that's been proven a decent bet.

Are you actually scared because you're mafia which means Rubik is probably a role that can target and out you? Lol.

Yeah, but it's d1. Lemme drink some wine!

Wrong, it's happened when he was scum, he likes to pretend it didn't

It's more true of town Ex though. Lol.

funnier6

Courage~
I can't in good conscience lynch Rubik because I think you're town. Even though that's been proven a decent bet.
I can! : D

But only cause he ain’t gonna flip town
Are you actually scared because you're mafia which means Rubik is probably a role that can target and out you? Lol.
Scared. Me. Of. Rubik? I don’t think its possible to use those words together in a sentence like that.

@Doc

Vote Count 1.2:

funnier6 - 3 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, Giri, DekuNut)
Giri - 2 (LittleGumball, funnier6)
LittleGumball - 2 (Johnny Sooshi, ExLight)
Rubik - 1 (Doc)
Storm - 1 (All Might)
ExLight - 1 (Morbid Minish)
DekuNut - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)

Not Voting - Rubik, Storm

With 13 alive, it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Days 1 ends on Sunday, November 17th at 7 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom