• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Yea. Welcome Mellow Ezlo , @LittleGumball ,

I might be able to read You, Morbid, Allmight, Exlight and......RUBIK. But as for reading Tristan and LGB I'm out cuz I ain't got time to dig the archive now.
Funnier will tell you if my reads are good I'm scum and if they're bad I'm town, also if we disagree a lot and he dislikes me in this game we're probably both town (:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I would agree that claiming 3p less than 24 hours into the game is decidedly not very smart. And I know Rubik is smart enough not to do that.

I also know Rubik is smart enough to do it knowing nobody would believe him.

And for this reason, I really don't think there's much to gain from speculating about what was very obviously just a part of day 1 shenanigans.

The point here is that it's wifom and it really doesn't matter on day 1 since it can be tossed out knowing it kinda means nothing. Rubik would never do it knowing it's not smart, but he'd also never do it because even if nobody believed him at first, it would be the only thing stopping a lunch later. It's a flimsy early defense and entirely unnecessary from him.

Giri has never been Town yet, so he's never legit scum hunted. It'd be interesting to see how he really does it if he is Town.
This is what I'm really interested in actually. Should be easy as we go in, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom