• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Man. You guys are quick to throw accusations. No one has done anything yet

But on the Rubik/Funnier argument, i say we lynch one then if he flips town, we lynch the other one.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Minish

Gamblers fallacy says that Rubik Minish Doc are mafia Johnny is third party everyone else is town

I'll take my medal now thank you thank you

It breaks my heart for you to admit you're scum so openly like this! Or is it Rubik that's scum again...? Though if Rubik is scum, you're third party because we're never the same alignment any more!

Inb4 you and Rubik are scum together and lol rip me. If that's the case, I definitely know who I need to take my anger out on.

Vote: Exlight

funnier6

Courage~
It breaks my heart for you to admit you're scum so openly like this! Or is it Rubik that's scum again...? Though if Rubik is scum, you're third party because we're never the same alignment any more!

Inb4 you and Rubik are scum together and lol rip me. If that's the case, I definitely know who I need to take my anger out on.

Vote: Exlight
Huh? :suspicious:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It’s huh because I don’t follow any of it lol

And just so you know I’m 100% town this time <3

Do you not think Rube is trying to soft third party like some sorta maniac?

Oh, I was just joking that you and I are never the same alignment anymore. And that you and Rubik are never the same alignment. So I was getting at one of you being mafia and one 3rd party because I'm town.

Then I was joking about how if you two rolled scum without me I'd be upset and made it seem like I was gonna vote one of you. But just went with Ex because I wanted to rvs him.

Tbh, I haven't paid too close attention to Rubik's posts to see him softing anything.

funnier6

Courage~
Oh, I was just joking that you and I are never the same alignment anymore. And that you and Rubik are never the same alignment. So I was getting at one of you being mafia and one 3rd party because I'm town.

Then I was joking about how if you two rolled scum without me I'd be upset and made it seem like I was gonna vote one of you. But just went with Ex because I wanted to rvs him.

Tbh, I haven't paid too close attention to Rubik's posts to see him softing anything.
Gotchu

He’s hinting that he’s me, combined with hinting third party day one. I fear he’s lost his mind.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Gotchu

He’s hinting that he’s me, combined with hinting third party day one. I fear he’s lost his mind.

Oh, yeah I saw him saying he is you. But I assume that's just a joke and not trying to hint anything. Especially since as far as I remember, Korra roles aren't too crazy.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

It'd seem a little odd for him to be hinting 3rd party considering I just checked the past two Korra's and the only 3rd party was SK. Seems more like he's joking around. Either way, 3rd party isn't something to worry about right now and it'll probably become more apparent if he actually is.

funnier6

Courage~
It'd seem a little odd for him to be hinting 3rd party considering I just checked the past two Korra's and the only 3rd party was SK. Seems more like he's joking around. Either way, 3rd party isn't something to worry about right now and it'll probably become more apparent if he actually is.
But the concerning thing is the last two times I was third party I was actually mafia. And it feels like the ol lol I know funnier will assume we’re not the same alignment so better go for the early third party hints. But he’s simultaneously telling me that’s what he’s doing so idk what the heck he’s doing. Also you should be concerned cause I’m town and therefore Rubik is not. :nosesteam: We both know Rubiks jokes are terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom