• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The way I see it, funnier and Rubik are physically unable to be on the same team together. Their energies can't exist otherwise.

Especially now where their energies appear to have shifted and they are, in fact, eachother, I think it's a safe assumption that we have 50/50 chance of hitting scum in that pool.

Vote Rubik

funnier6

Courage~
The way I see it, funnier and Rubik are physically unable to be on the same team together. Their energies can't exist otherwise.

Especially now where their energies appear to have shifted and they are, in fact, eachother, I think it's a safe assumption that we have 50/50 chance of hitting scum in that pool.

Vote Rubik
I’m glad you’ve seen the light :)

Vote Count 1.1:

funnier6 - 2 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, Giri)
Morbid Minish - 1 (funnier6)
Giri - 1 (LittleGumball)
LittleGumball - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Doc - 1 (DekuNut)
Rubik - 1 (Doc)

Not Voting - All Might, ExLight, Morbid Minish, Rubik, Storm

With 13 alive, it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Days 1 ends on Sunday, November 17th at 7 PM EST.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Vote Rubik
Unless one of us is 3p. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom