• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
it's also possible ex followed funnier and funnier didn't go anywhere. fun is this true, did you go anywhere, ex can you confirm funnier didn't go anywhere

i wish it was possible for yall to answer at the same time lmfao

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
At this point I have no way to defend myself, nor keep up before end of day. I have no role that makes me important so if I die, look at my wagon. I'm sticking with my vote. I probably won't be back on til after EoD

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
@ExLight do you get results or nah
yea
I think you know my role
^^this exchange told me ex is investigative. i highly doubt he's an alignment cop because i exist, and he's not similar to me, sounds like he's a role cop to me? unless i'm crazy and i'm forgetting other things that exist

Because I’m pretty sure I know everyone’s roles give or take the mafia at this point
how can you possibly. that's literally insane

funnier6

Courage~
how can you possibly. that's literally insane
:suspicious:

I mean to say everyone except the mafia if that wasn’t clear. If everyone was softing the truth I would know everyone’s role plus at least one mafia role, therefore someone is lying. So the only question is how many people are lying. There could be town who hasn’t softed but the only people I really dunno are All Might and Johnny and their mafia probability is pretty high

Ex you targeted me because you said you thought I’d be a popular scum target, that doesn’t mesh with being any other type of investigative so lol I don’t really believe you

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
But it’s not think is it? We’re in the same boat aren’t we?

It's probably not think. I just wasn't 100% sure you had been getting what I was trying to say. Lol. But from one of your other responses you definitely did.

Somebody killed giri you know

Yeah, I remember that. Tis why we've been discussing a vig, no?

Because I’m pretty sure I know everyone’s roles give or take the mafia at this point

I think I know a decent amount. Except for Ex and Johnny. Have an idea for All Might but not sure.

Ex you targeted me because you said you thought I’d be a popular scum target, that doesn’t mesh with being any other type of investigative so lol I don’t really believe you

See, I thought him saying that implied he was a protective role. That's why I was wondering if his soft was relevant to Tristan's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom