• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Count 2.5:

Mellow Ezlo - 3 (Johnny Sooshi, funnier6, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
ExLight - 1 (LittleGumball)
Morbid Minish - 1 (ExLight)

Not Voting - All Might, Mellow Ezlo, Morbid Minish, Storm

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Thursday, November 21st at 7 PM EST.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ngl, I don't like this. You're basically saying you won't actually give a personal read because if you do, you'll vote him. That's sus af
Yeah, no, I never said that and I'm not exactly sure where you're getting that from. It's one thing for funnier to misconstrue my point and grill me relentlessly/needlesly, but it's another thing for you to follow suit at a convenient time. Even if you are one of the votes on Mezlo's wagon, keep in mind that he's only one or two votes away from maj and that I wouldn't add to that without good reason. Hell, Minish removed her vote just to prevent that; does that make her sus af as well?

Furthermore, whether I voted him after the ISO is a nonissue and shouldn't leave some kind of stigma on me. The only thing that's keeping me from closing the gap at this point is so that Mezlo can claim. Regardless, isolating his posts might've swayed someone else to hammer prematurely, and that's what I was trying to prevent.

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah, no, I never said that and I'm not exactly sure where you're getting that from. It's one thing for funnier to misconstrue my point and grill me relentlessly/needlesly, but it's another thing for you to follow suit at a convenient time. Even if you are one of the votes on Mezlo's wagon, keep in mind that he's only one or two votes away from maj and that I wouldn't add to that without good reason. Hell, Minish removed her vote just to prevent that; does that make her sus af as well?

Furthermore, whether I voted him after the ISO is a nonissue and shouldn't leave some kind of stigma on me. The only thing that's keeping me from closing the gap at this point is so that Mezlo can claim. Regardless, isolating his posts might've swayed someone else to hammer prematurely, and that's what I was trying to prevent.
Vote: All Might

How about answering the question

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Fwiw, I don't think All Might is all that suspicious for what he said. I may disagree that he couldn't still do the ISO since I don't think anyone would've hammered from it, but I understand not wanting to potentially sway more votes on Tristan at the moment. But All Might, I think we'd still like to hear what you have to say about Tristan just to get your thoughts.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Vote: All Might

How about answering the question
How about reading the posts which already contain the answers? Or how about rephrasing the question in a way that makes sense? Or how about dropping it and moving the game on already?

Come off with it.

funnier6

Courage~
How about reading the posts which already contain the answers? Or how about rephrasing the question in a way that makes sense? Or how about dropping it and moving the game on already?

Come off with it.
I have seen neither a yes or a no and I will literally stay right here

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
But All Might, I think we'd still like to hear what you have to say about Tristan just to get your thoughts.
Unfortunately I'm low on time irl but here's the long and short of it: Tristan's posts from D1 stood out to me as fluff and it seemed like he was just riding it out until EoD. There're some other things, but I could be misremembering some stuffs.

I have seen neither a yes or a no and I will literally stay right here
Grab a chair. =P
depends

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't really think this is the easy lynch. Johnny would probably be the easy lynch just based on it being an optimal lynch and him being in PoE.
If he's in the PoE too, why not go after him seeing as he's actually been around? Especially after his recent post attacking All Might?

And there have been some reasons given for why you're suspicious to people. You're the only scum lean of mine left from d1 so I felt that following up on that would be a good way to go. I also agreed with a lot you said d1 which usually means your mafia when that happens. I know that's not the greatest reasoning, but that's why it's hard to lynch you as mafia I feel. Because you play a little too clean and seem to know the right things to say, whereas when you're town I feel that I don't connect with your thoughts as easily.
Lynching people because liking their posts usually only occurs when they're scum is a dangerous and unfair mindset to have. I recall a game on bulba where funnier said the same thing: I had good reads all around and was almost universally townread, so funnier thought I must have been scum. Guess what, I was town.

Johnny's reason for voting you was that you seem to address your own meta like you did in one post more when you're scum. I can't attest to that reasoning because I've never really took note, but he's also using a meta read of you.
I don't really recall being one to talk about my own meta in games, but I could be misremembering so maybe he's right. Still, a bit of a flimsy argument and his vote seemed a bit opportunistic to me.

I also feel like these recent posts aren't looking too great for you. Because, I may be wrong, but I feel like when you're town you're more content to be lynched in situations like this. I feel like before when you've been busy and not keeping up as much and people became suspicious of you, you were understanding and basically said to lynch you if people felt it would give them info. But now you're frustrated and trying to fight against it because you're not able to be around.
I don't usually play this way as town or scum lol. I don't think ive ever been a really defensive player. I was just really excited for this game and don't want to die over practically nothing. Your reasoning is rather weak and Johnny's seemed opportunistic, so there really isn't a lot there.

Also, claiming just for the purpose of defending yourself is stupid and I don't want to unless it's for a better reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom