• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
The point here is that it's wifom and it really doesn't matter on day 1 since it can be tossed out knowing it kinda means nothing. Rubik would never do it knowing it's not smart, but he'd also never do it because even if nobody believed him at first, it would be the only thing stopping a lunch later. It's a flimsy early defense and entirely unnecessary from him.
I've read this a few times and I still dont see what your point was
my real answer is that i've been scum recently enough that idc what i roll anymore so i guess i'm happy enough with it
Is it because I'm not on your scum team? :(
In all candor I give it a 5/10, I guess. Depends on how useful it is when put into effect. No need to give an exact number, but would you put your role above or below that rating?
I'm conflicted, but not above
I'm not sure what to say tbf
I guess I somewhat poked Rubik but that was it
Do you want me to talk about something in specific?

I guess I could ask for Johnny/Storm's meta, and an update on Giri's meta.
You are like the loudest most obnoxious poster that gets lynched day one because your mouth gets you in trouble. The thing here is why are you so different
i thought i'd made it clear i didn't think rubik was claiming 3p, but i guess it was phrased like a joke. otherwise, i've been lazy. i also don't remember a topic today that wasn't rubik. do you want my thoughts on something in particular?
Well I mean yes. That was less an opinion and more just like. Kind of obvious reaction to an obvious overreaction. Rubik softing period is mind blowing let alone softing third party. I dont really think y'all are getting the point here. You dont just show up and say what do I talk about??? You talk about things on your own because you want to solve the game and lynch scum :err: And I know you like to meme and blah but you normally mix in actual thoughts and I haven't seen any actual thoughts and I have a ton of actual thoughts and I think you maybe haven't been thinking?? Is kind of what I'm getting at. We have less than 24 hours and literally no one has the slightest clue so what the heck does no one want to win?? These are more directed at people in general than you LG I sorry </3

funnier6

Courage~
I'm not necessarily opposed to lynching Rubik, or having him Cop-checked due to his 3P concerns, but his scum alignment isn't a dead certainty to me just yet. Another reason I'm holding off is that whatever issues you have about him surviving until the endgame shouldn't impact this game. It's strange that he lands scum so often, but his play on D1 has been so radically different from every time before so I doubt he'd make such a bold move upfront. Rubik plays his cards closely as scum and is perhaps more proactive as Town, but it's simply too early to tell. Just my two cents.
I know what I should and should and should not and I know what Rubik does and does not and I know when it is and is not

How

Do you expect to get anything done

If day one is too early to tell anything

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You are like the loudest most obnoxious poster that gets lynched day one because your mouth gets you in trouble. The thing here is why are you so different
ngl I'm kinda tired of struggling every D1

it's always like
Light is bored because noone is discussing anything relevant -> makes polemic commentary or tries to extract info from someone -> "oh god that's so scummy" -> wagon with 4 votes or more forms around me -> someone comes and say "maybe he's just stupid inexperienced" -> "maybe" -> votes dissipate and game kinda dies again or I still get lynched

and I'm in another NGA game so it's kinda draining oof

funnier6

Courage~
ngl I'm kinda tired of struggling every D1

it's always like
Light is bored because noone is discussing anything relevant -> makes polemic commentary or tries to extract info from someone -> "oh god that's so scummy" -> wagon with 4 votes or more forms around me -> someone comes and say "maybe he's just stupid inexperienced" -> "maybe" -> votes dissipate and game kinda dies again or I still get lynched

and I'm in another NGA game so it's kinda draining oof
Okay but I'd kinda prefer if you did something cause I can't read you if you dont do anything and if it means saving you from getting lynched then I'm game for that too. You stress too much

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I know what I should and should and should not and I know what Rubik does and does not and I know when it is and is not

How

Do you expect to get anything done

If day one is too early to tell anything
Have the Cop check him or something based on his behavior earlier, idk. He doesn't necessarily have to be the D1 lynch, you know. You're being too nebulous about the whole situation. If you have information on him or someone else (like elaborating on the LG vote), then feel free to share. Otherwise the way you're pushing for his lynch doesn't make sense to me. Did you two switch accounts or something for this game? :suspicious:

funnier6

Courage~
Have the Cop check him or something based on his behavior earlier, idk. He doesn't necessarily have to be the D1 lynch, you know. You're being too nebulous about the whole situation. If you have information on him or someone else (like elaborating on the LG vote), then feel free to share. Otherwise the way you're pushing for his lynch doesn't make sense to me. Did you two switch accounts or something for this game? :suspicious:
This is not remotely at all in the slightest what I was saying

I'm not even voting him

How am I pushing his lynch

Did you completely miss the post about what I was serious about with the caps all over the place

I am trying to say

That how how how

are we supposed to do anything on day one if its "too early to read"

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Is it because I'm not on your scum team? :(
no it's because i'm not on yours :bubsy:
also what did you mean claim LG earlier idr the quote but i was genuinely asking what u meant lmao
Well I mean yes. That was less an opinion and more just like. Kind of obvious reaction to an obvious overreaction. Rubik softing period is mind blowing let alone softing third party. I dont really think y'all are getting the point here. You dont just show up and say what do I talk about??? You talk about things on your own because you want to solve the game and lynch scum :err: And I know you like to meme and blah but you normally mix in actual thoughts and I haven't seen any actual thoughts and I have a ton of actual thoughts and I think you maybe haven't been thinking?? Is kind of what I'm getting at. We have less than 24 hours and literally no one has the slightest clue so what the heck does no one want to win?? These are more directed at people in general than you LG I sorry </3
would scum lg not be thinking at this point or would she be sheeping some plan her scum mates give her
be honest

i've never said i don't know what to talk about. i haven't said much because i don't have anything to add that's helpful. would you like me to post more times with the same amount of content lmao. i've seen nothing of note from my personal onion

if it makes you feel better, my list of people i definitely don't want to lynch is funnier rubik minish mezlo if that helps. there's a ton of other people that are alive that i want to play with though :( there's also people i feel like we lynch d1 every game and it makes me feel bad so idk who to choose

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Okay but I'd kinda prefer if you did something cause I can't read you if you dont do anything and if it means saving you from getting lynched then I'm game for that too. You stress too much
I'm not sure what to discuss (:

Lynch-wise, I guess I'd prolly try to look for an optimal lynch and get wagonned for wanting to kill these pesky inactives. @DekuNut @Doc @Spiritual Mask Salesman
Noone is talking too much so it's quite hard to make a readlist this early. I kinda just noticed the game was up cuz Ezlo pinged me, so I might've missed something, but I think they were mostly joke votes and memeing, I'll give the thread a reread but I'm not sure if anything will catch my eye.

Would a be nice start if we removed these random votes, I guess:

Unvote

Setup-wise I don't think there's much to discuss either, 13 is a common number and it's prolly another 9T-3M-1I setup.
We don't really have any claims to elaborate on this, so.

funnier6

Courage~
also what did you mean claim LG earlier idr the quote but i was genuinely asking what u meant lmao
Cause remember everyone was claiming someone else at the beginning and I read what I typed in that quote and was like ohmigosh I sound like LG so I just rolled with it lol
would scum lg not be thinking at this point or would she be sheeping some plan her scum mates give her
be honest
Scum LG does not have me on her team and therefore the team is meandering about like a drunk crab and has no plan whatsoever. Therefore scum LG would not be thinking.
i've never said i don't know what to talk about
You asked me what you should be talking about
would you like me to post more times with the same amount of content lmao. i've seen nothing of note from my personal onion
This is kind of the problem :sweat:
f it makes you feel better, my list of people i definitely don't want to lynch is funnier rubik minish mezlo if that helps.
This is just people you want to play with o-o
there's also people i feel like we lynch d1 every game and it makes me feel bad so idk who to choose
See this is where reads are important

I need your onion on players

you need your onion on players

we gotta lynch someone in less than 24 hours

Its

Its kind of important :(

funnier6

Courage~
I'm not sure what to discuss (:

Lynch-wise, I guess I'd prolly try to look for an optimal lynch and get wagonned for wanting to kill these pesky inactives. @DekuNut @Doc @Spiritual Mask Salesman
Noone is talking too much so it's quite hard to make a readlist this early. I kinda just noticed the game was up cuz Ezlo pinged me, so I might've missed something, but I think they were mostly joke votes and memeing, I'll give the thread a reread but I'm not sure if anything will catch my eye.

Would a be nice start if we removed these random votes, I guess:

Unvote

Setup-wise I don't think there's much to discuss either, 13 is a common number and it's prolly another 9T-3M-1I setup.
We don't really have any claims to elaborate on this, so.
So why not throw your vote toward one of the pesky inactives if youre going that direction then

How do you feel about the actives

Why worry about the inactive if you cant read the people who are posting

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Scum LG does not have me on her team and therefore the team is meandering about like a drunk crab and has no plan whatsoever. Therefore scum LG would not be thinking.
that's kind of rude tbh
This is just people you want to play with o-o
not true, that's the list of people who have put in the most effort today + rubik but why would i lynch rubik d1. why punish them for their effort and also make the game more stagnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom