• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase sign up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
6bd6c324cda62be3999b74e5e0ea706c-d41iikm.jpg

"A Planeswalker is a powerful mage, able to traverse the planes of existence. Only one in a million is born with this potential spark, and of those, even fewer ignite it.

Often, this happens as a result of a great crisis or trauma. A near-death experience could ignite the spark, as could a life-changing epiphany or even a revelatory meditative trance.

But once they’ve ignited their sparks, Planeswalkers gain the rare ability to survive the uncontained energy between the planes and thus have the power to travel from plane to plane. This ability, in turn, gives them access to many different lands, creatures, and spells—more than most archmages bound to one plane could ever dream of.

The life of a Planeswalker is a life of choice and self-determination unrestricted by the boundaries of world or fate. Most Planeswalkers dedicate themselves to some personal mission as they explore the secrets of the Multiverse. Often, they discover the depths of their own souls in the process.

With this freedom and power, the Planeswalkers hold history—and the future—in the palms of their hands." - Taken from the Wizards of the Coast Magic the Gathering Website.

In this game, everyone is a planeswalker and therefore able to traverse the planes at ease. Because of this, so can you in the game. During your fighting during the day you will have TWO options for voting. both are tallied seperately. You vote for who to Lynch, as normal, and vote Walk or Stay. Once a majority is reached for Walk, the plane will change. This can happen multiple times a day and the votes for walking do not reset over night. Planeswalking can be a good thing, or a bad thing, as planes will sometimes have an effect while you are there and can also change night actions. This game is also a NO REVEAL game, meaning alignment will not be revealed upon death. However, the name of the Planeswalker and their colors will be revealed. It is a game for 20 players and sign ups begin now. I believe I have covered everything I need to. I will let you know if there is more.

Co-Mod: Dekunut

Players
1. Blackkirby
2. Repentance
3. Johnny Sooshi
4. Thar
5. Pendio
6. Kiddrangon
7. Doc
8. Kingofhucklebery
9. Mellow ezlo
10. Mido