• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hello, everyone, and welcome the long-awaited game Magic the Gathering II: Gods of Kaldheim, hosted by myself and @Libk.
1612581094644.png
Among Planeswalkers, Kaldheim is known for its warriors. Boastful seekers of righteous victory and worthy death. Born from a seed, the plane takes the form of a great tree, from the branches of which hang the ten realms of Istfell, Karfell, Immersturm, Gnottvold, Bretagard, Starnheim, Surtland, Skemfar Axgard and Littjara. These worlds and the tree that holds them are ruled over by a set of powerful gods. However, a snake was able to sneak in under their watchful eye - one by the name of Tibalt, a half-devil from the plane of Innistrad. He came to cause chaos and derision among the populace of the plane. Now, a mix of Gods and visiting Planeswalkers must work to track down Tibalt and his allies before he can cause devastation that could set the entire plane to war.

Notably, this game is not role madness, like most games run by myself and Libk. It's a lot easier for new players to get into than most of our games.

We are in need of 13 players for this game. Feel free to sign up below.
  1. Moe the Moblin
  2. Rubik
  3. Morbid Minish
  4. Chevywolf30
  5. Exlight
  6. Jinjo
  7. Kaleficent
  8. Giri
  9. Reki
  10. TheSunFan
  11. SpiritualMaskSalesman
  12. Kirino
  13. Awdry

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
huh?
even with all the planes and stuff?

in
I'll probably make a post about the design when the game is over, but basically we had an idea in mind, using War of the spark for theme, but that idea worked better if it was a large game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom