• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the only potential problem is if its one mafia who can kill two people each night?
that's the only problem I see with this

I just checked right now to see what characters the players flipped last night.

I don't get what you're trying to say here sorry

Kaleficent said I softed Kaya and I did not soft Kaya. I don't know who that is and then afterwards when I checked the names of the flipped characters SMS is Kaya.

I guess the only potential problem is if its one mafia who can kill two people each night?

Mafia killing 2 people is so rare and the only thing I can think of a scum killing two people is a scum paranoid gun owner.

Who is Kaya? I did not soft Kaya.
About that...

I'm white. On day 2 I saw you mention my character and I think you pretty much know who I am.
The Kaya soft.

Same, though considering Kaya's abilities, if she's even a character in this game, returning an exiled player into the game may be an actual ability.
This is the only post I made on D2 that references a specific non-scum character.

At this point, I think I have a solid vote. Assuming Jinjo is telling the truth and is the exact character I'm thinking of, this setup does not have a Cop.

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman
Underlined for emphasis. We now know that SMS was Kaya, meaning Jinjo who I thought was Kaya because of the above quoted soft was lying.

Also, because I keep forgetting to, here's a list of all the Gods of Kaldheim.
  1. Alrund, God of Wisdom and the Cosmos (Blue)
  2. Birgi, God of Boasting (Red)
  3. Cosima, God of the Voyage (Blue)
  4. Egon, God of Death (Black)
  5. Esika, God of the World Tree (Green)
  6. Halvar, God of Battle (White)
  7. Jorn, God of Winter (Green)
  8. Kolvori, God of Kinship (Green)
  9. Reidane, Goddess of Justice (White)
  10. Tergrid, God of Fear (Black)
  11. Toralf, God of Fury (Red)
  12. Valki, God of Lies (Black
You literally said my character on this list.

Or there's 2 maf left, which is more my concern. I've been operating on the assumption there would be 3 maf in this game, which Ex also was operating under. If there's only 1 left, why would we be in LyLo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom