• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it paranoia? Maybe. But I still don't believe Town has a Cop.

Vote: SMS
you even said yourself it wasn't worth pursuing today, and said you were waiting for someone else to point it out
now you just look silly even if SMS isn't the Cop because there's literally no reason to vote him today

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
COUNT VOTE COUNT
Naga (3):Jinjo, The Sun Fan, ExLight
SMS (1): Kaleficent

The next morning was quite busy. Despite the deaths, they knew they needed to continue into the cave at some point, or else they would be sitting ducks for when that thing struck again. Quickly, they bundled up their gear, and went inside just as the sun began to peek over the horizon.
It waS larger t han expected on the inside. Any manner of beasts could be found in here. Everyone was on their best guard.
"Split up," came the words from their commander, "One group takes the left flank, another the right, and one more stays in the center to keep watch."
In unison, the parties split, going to their own intended destinations. For some time, they searched the enterance room to the cave. Then, with a shout, someone sounded the alarm. This was followed closely by a loud waraxe, hitting something wet with a loud thump. The entire band rushed over.
Naga laid on the ground, an axe buried in their chest, disbelief in their eyes, "No, how..."
The figure they recognized as Naga faded from existence briefly before returning to its true form: that of a dolphin.
It seemed that, somehow, the great Cosima was dead.
Naga was lynched! They were Cosima, God of the Sea and a Vanilla Townie!

NIGHT THREE BEGINS
Phase ends at 8pm PST on Saturday 27 February 2021.

THE REMAINING (6):
  1. @ExLight
  2. @Jinjo
  3. @Kaleficent
  4. @Giri
  5. @The Sun Fan
  6. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
EXILED (6):
Morbid Minish: Birgi, God of Boasting and a Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 1
Kirino: Arund, God of Wisdom and the Cosmos, and a Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 2
ChevyWolf30: Tyvar Kell, the Town Jack of All Trades, Killed Night 2
Mikey the Moe: Narfi, Betrayer King, a Mafia Goon, Lynched Day 2
Reki: Jorn, God of Winter, a Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 2
Rubik: Niko Aris, the Town Jailkeeper, Killed Night 2
naga10: Cosima, God of the Sea and a Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 3

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Upon the death of their comrade at the hands of one of their own, the party came back together, mourning the one they had lost. Clearly they were too quick with their weapons. Too scared for their lives to consider their actions. They needed to let their guard down some.... enough to know what they were doing.
They began to speak in hushed tones as the torches began to dim. But it was only when the first one was out completely that they realized that two of their own had disappeared right under their noses. Continuing deeper into the cave, they were shocked to find the bodies of ExLight and Spiritual Mask Salesman, clearly no longer for this world.
ExLight was Toralf, God of Fury and a Vanilla Townie!
Spiritual Mask Salesman was Kaya Far-Traveler, the Town Flavor Cop!

THE GAME IS NOW IN LYLO

DAY FOUR BEGINS

Phase ends at 8pm PST on Monday 29 February 2021.
With 4 alive, 3 is majority.

THE REMAINING 4:
  1. @Jinjo
  2. @Kaleficent
  3. @Ban (How did it take me this long to fix your tag?)
  4. @The Sun Fan
EXILED (9):
Morbid Minish: Birgi, God of Boasting and a Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 1
Kirino: Alrund, God of Wisdom and the Cosmos, and a Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 2
ChevyWolf30: Tyvar Kell, the Town Jack of All Trades, Killed Night 2
Mikey the Moe: Narfi, Betrayer King, a Mafia Goon, Lynched Day 2
Reki: Jorn, God of Winter, a Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 2
Rubik: Niko Aris, the Town Jailkeeper, Killed Night 2
naga10: Cosima, God of the Sea and a Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 3
ExLight: Toralf, God of Fury and a Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 3
Spiritual Mask Salesman: Kaya Far-Traveler, the Town Flavor Cop, Killed Night 3

Jinjo is scum for sure since she softed Kaya.

@Ban and @The Sun Fan

Thoughts on each other?

Either way, lynching Jinjo today and killing the second scum tonight is the only way for Town to win.

Pffft I forgot to actually vote.

Vote: Jinjo

And on a side note, considering SMS was Flavor Cop, I think it's fair to say that this game was designed to be flavor solved.

well, ok, there was only one more mafia left the whole time, that's good I guess.

I'm not gonna vote yet but I'll probably vote soon.

I think the best thing to do here is for us to lynch no one and for us to sleep probably.

And on a side note, considering SMS was Flavor Cop, I think it's fair to say that this game was designed to be flavor solved.

I'll just take the L on that one, guess I was being a ***** for no reason

my character is double green +1 colorless, if I'm speaking magic properly

Jinjo is scum for sure since she softed Kaya.

@Ban and @The Sun Fan

Thoughts on each other?

Either way, lynching Jinjo today and killing the second scum tonight is the only way for Town to win.

1) I'm still greened by the flavor cop

2) we can sleep and force the definitely not a serial killer and the definitely not a mafia to shoot one another, while also hoping the other misses

I think sleeping is town's best play here literally always so please unvote if you see this

@Ban if you see this, please don't vote for anyone yet. Its the best for both (or possibly all 3) alignments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom