• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fine with Giri and/or Naga.
Naga has been in my scumleans since yesterday mostly cuz of gutfeeling and I wouldn’t mind pushing it again today.

I think I probably agree with you now that giri is scum for his outburst of activity at the start of day 2 as well, almost entirely considering there has been no follow up

what
why is pointing something like that be scummy? lol
If a town wagon has like 5 votes why couldn’t he comfortably place his vote on a scumbud with 0 votes at EoD?
This isn’t bussing, he isn’t putting his scumbud at lynch range. I don’t remember him doing that from the top of my head but it’s clearly something he can do.

You’re overthinking a lot.
You keep trying to find excuses to get suspicious of me. If SMS is a real cop you keep pushing that I’m the Godfather; but if he isn’t you‘re acting like he’d Rolecop me, publicly announce it, let me call him out, and to top that you keep suspecting me after flavorsolving my character and concluding it isn’t scum while assuming there’s no Godfather.
It's more along the lines of how you were all "Mikey never votes his scumbuds" and now you're saying "Mikey would vote a scumbud if they weren't in danger of getting lynched".

I also acknowledged earlier that the flavorsolving isn't foolproof.

Also, I've got to channel my screaming about you tunneling Vro somehow. :P

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
It's more along the lines of how you were all "Mikey never votes his scumbuds" and now you're saying "Mikey would vote a scumbud if they weren't in danger of getting lynched".

I also acknowledged earlier that the flavorsolving isn't foolproof.

Also, I've got to channel my screaming about you tunneling Vro somehow. :P
*Mikey never busses
voting =\= sussing =\= bussing

barring anything weird, we have

Kale- voted on Mikey and her paranoia and concern this game doesn't feel like wolf theatre to me at all

Ex- greenchecked, voted Mikey, etc etc

me- greenchecked, not very townie outside of this admittedly, probably didn't get to perform any actions on n1 so unlikely to be serial killer or a mafia ninja

SMS- definitely probably maybe an investigative role of some kind that is also maybe townsided

this game should just be easy, just calm down for today Kale and we'll probably find a non-town in the remainder

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
barring anything weird, we have

Kale- voted on Mikey and her paranoia and concern this game doesn't feel like wolf theatre to me at all

Ex- greenchecked, voted Mikey, etc etc

me- greenchecked, not very townie outside of this admittedly, probably didn't get to perform any actions on n1 so unlikely to be serial killer or a mafia ninja

SMS- definitely probably maybe an investigative role of some kind that is also maybe townsided

this game should just be easy, just calm down for today Kale and we'll probably find a non-town in the remainder
Moe putting a vote on Kale put her on lynch range, which counts as bussing. I really doubt she’s scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom