• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
That is assuming 1) this setup has a Town Cop and 2) scum aren't capitalizing on that assumption.

I really, really don't like the assumption that there is a Town Cop, and SMS does not read to me as a Town Cop.
I’m willing to bet a slice of pizza that there is a Town Cop in this setup.

I’m a bit confused as to why you think there is a Godfather but not a Cop here though.

Alrighty. Without using flavor, this is what I've got:

Mikey's meta is that he never busses his scumbuds. Going back through his posts in ISO, Mikey townreads Ex, flip-flops on Sun, and susses both Naga and Giri. He tried to start a wagon on me. SMS and Jinjo don't have reads from Mikey as far as I can see, which makes Ex, Sun, SMS, and Jinjo top PoI at this point.

Jinjo I've been townreading since D1, and she hasn't given me any reason to doubt that read. Taking her off the list leaves Ex, Sun, and SMS.

Ex, I'm setting aside for last on the list because he did claim colors that lead me to believe he's a specific character. That aside, unless Sun can convince me he's the one that's been pocketed, I'm giving Ex the benefit of the doubt. That benefit flies completely out the nearest window should Sun flip green.

Between SMS and Sun, I think Sun is more likely to be the one pocketed. The biggest factor making Sun more sus than Ex is currently his vote on Jinjo which he admits has no good reason behind it. Town can't afford to mislynch assuming a worst case scenario, which Sun is clearly aware of, so that leans him towards scum.

Last, we have SMS who fought D1 to keep Ex from getting lynched and appears to have used a joke "protect Ex from D1 lynch" to wind up the widely-believed Cop, even though his voting record and other claim-related statements D2 don't back it up. He voted Rubik D1 then didn't vote for Mikey despite saying that he would (while simultaneously proposing a lynch on me if Mikey flipped green).

In short, SMS is the most suspicious to me because SMS and Mikey both dodged direct connections to each other.

I’m willing to bet a slice of pizza that there is a Town Cop in this setup.

I’m a bit confused as to why you think there is a Godfather but not a Cop here though.
If there's no Town Cop, there's no Godfather. There may instead be a Scum Cop.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I still want to look into this I quoted above. Also, ExLight is not even engaging me in good faith.
What do you mean? I think it makes sense for you to be scum based on lack of scumhunting + PoE + trying to get reactions from you. Not sure how that’s not good faith.

he's claiming a green on me as well
He’s saying your results got somehow meddled up.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Mikey's meta is that he never busses his scumbuds. Going back through his posts in ISO, Mikey townreads Ex, flip-flops on Sun, and susses both Naga and Giri. He tried to start a wagon on me. SMS and Jinjo don't have reads from Mikey as far as I can see, which makes Ex, Sun, SMS, and Jinjo top PoI at this point.
There’s a difference between sussing and bussing. Last game he threw shade at both his scumbuds at different points but the difference was that he never ended the day voting any of them.

There’s a difference between sussing and bussing. Last game he threw shade at both his scumbuds at different points but the difference was that he never ended the day voting any of them.
That's why I looked at who he avoided interacting with, who he flip-flopped, and who he consistently townread. In isolation, there wasn't much, but looking at the others' posts, there was a lot more sus behavior surrounding SMS, Sun, and you than Jinjo, Giri, or Naga.

Though I'm eagerly awaiting Naga's catching up and following post.

What do you mean? I think it makes sense for you to be scum based on lack of scumhunting + PoE + trying to get reactions from you. Not sure how that’s not good faith.

You should be able to know what my scum playstyle is like by now. I'm the type of scum player who coordinates votes trying to prevent a scum buddy get lynched. Whenever I see votes on a scum buddy I would create a new wagon. This is why I find it strange on why did scum not make another wagon on day 2.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
And things like this are why I'm putting you at #3 Most Scummy
what
why is pointing something like that be scummy? lol
If a town wagon has like 5 votes why couldn’t he comfortably place his vote on a scumbud with 0 votes at EoD?
This isn’t bussing, he isn’t putting his scumbud at lynch range. I don’t remember him doing that from the top of my head but it’s clearly something he can do.

You’re overthinking a lot.
You keep trying to find excuses to get suspicious of me. If SMS is a real cop you keep pushing that I’m the Godfather; but if he isn’t you‘re acting like he’d Rolecop me, publicly announce it, let me call him out, and to top that you keep suspecting me after flavorsolving my character and concluding it isn’t scum while assuming there’s no Godfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom