• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it please anyone, I think it can be seen that I knew SMS was the cop
I think, at least to ExLight, it would seem more likely that, if I were mafia, I would've attempted to kill him as opposed to anyone else last night

no one really asked but I do think it might become relevant at some point

It was Sun's but it was mixed up, like I said idk if it was a joke or if there is some significance to it. I forgot about Rubik jailing Sun N1, so that does rule him out as SK.
perhaps there was a bus driving?
that seems to be the most likely explanation to me but you're the only who has seen the wording in question

I really don't trust the assumption that there must be a dedicated Cop in this game.

*stares at PoE list that's four names long now instead of three*

Sun Fan is starting to look sus now. He votes me because I said color and we were all tagged to say color and his vote on me looks like something I would expect scum to do.

Mikey referenced Sunfan multiple times in his posts, first to sus and then to townread. Naga and Giri were also mentioned in the context of being scum, but he never walked back from those two. If Mikey is that consistent about not bussing his scumbuds, and if it extends to pointing consistent FoS at them, then Naga and Giri are less likely to be scum with Mikey. However, it's possible that Sun was being pocketed because Mikey mentioned that with respect to both Ex and Sun.

It still leaves SMS unaccounted for.

I really don't like Sun's vote on Jinjo.

Naga and Giri are just too quiet right now, so I'm going to wait and see what they say and go from there.

I did not vote you because you said your color

So your vote on me was baseless? It was hard for me to follow along on your wall posts and I assumed it was because of saying color since you pointed this out towards the bottom when you made those 3 paragraphs. Another thing to point out you quoted ExLight and then voted me saying to ExLight you don't know what he is talking about with SMS.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
if it please anyone, I think it can be seen that I knew SMS was the cop
I think, at least to ExLight, it would seem more likely that, if I were mafia, I would've attempted to kill him as opposed to anyone else last night

no one really asked but I do think it might become relevant at some point
I think almost everyone in the game reasoned as much, yet I'm still here. There could be mutiple reasons why I'm still alive, maybe they thought I would get protected. Maybe they were hoping they could force a lynch on me today.

I think almost everyone in the game reasoned as much, yet I'm still here. There could be mutiple reasons why I'm still alive, maybe they thought I would get protected. Maybe they were hoping they could force a lynch on me today.
I'd bet money that giri would've missed it, but I think my own case gets undermined because I just realized Moe 100% would've realized it and said so in wolfchat

so yeah, probably doesn't mean very much after all

y'all weirdos are also the same forum that left funnier alive after I gave you guys a pregame role check on him that he was the protective role in Path of Radiance so idk anything.

Or you're scum and thus can't be killed by scum. We also seem to have a Vig around with enough sense to not kill probable Cop.

I find it very interesting after ISOing your posts that you didn't start leaning into the "SMS is Cop" until D3. You even deny having a read on Ex at two points:
Boi I don't know your role ;) ;)
Why are you fishing, maybe I just town read him
Alignment Cop is super easy for scum to claim. I'm not convinced you're Cop.

Or you're scum and thus can't be killed by scum. We also seem to have a Vig around with enough sense to not kill probable Cop.

I'm rather sure its a serial killer myself
neither n1 kill feels like it was another other than a serial-killer motivated shot

I'm not really sure I could be convinced that someone claiming vigi isn't a Serial Killer at this point, not that anyone will ever claim anything this game

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
perhaps there was a bus driving?
that seems to be the most likely explanation to me but you're the only who has seen the wording in question
yea that’s what I’m trying to understand
when he says mixed up is it the target or something else?

Lol I don’t think anyone tries to force a lynch on you after that claim.
As for protected, probably. But they knew rubik was Jailer so they went after him first.

I'd bet money that giri would've missed it,
Giri noticed SMS’ soft and pointed out in-thread though.

@Giri what are your thoughts on some stuff going on here. PoE is you, naga, jinjo, Sunfan.

I'm rather sure its a serial killer myself
neither n1 kill feels like it was another other than a serial-killer motivated shot

I'm not really sure I could be convinced that someone claiming vigi isn't a Serial Killer at this point, not that anyone will ever claim anything this game
What makes you so sure about that?

I for one am quite certain we have a Vig killing off sus players who were unfortunately Town and not scum. But hey, fewer chances to mislynch later in the game! Right?

Lol I don’t think anyone tries to force a lynch on you after that claim.
As for protected, probably. But they knew rubik was Jailer so they went after him first.

Giri noticed SMS’ soft and pointed out in-thread though.

@Giri what are your thoughts on some stuff going on here. PoE is you, naga, jinjo, Sunfan.
Laughs in "I'm not convinced SMS is actually Cop", though the point about protection is interesting. With that said, do you typically know you've been jailed, because that's a piece of info that is curiously missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom